Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I upgraded my Game Studio to Level 2 and noticed that the rarity rate for items for the Heroes of Our Time collection are listed as "very seldom" which I think is what they were listed at Level 1. This got me thinking, with regard to item drops for the Heroes of Our Time Collection, is there any advantage to upgrading the Game Studio, or is it more advantageous to add additional additional Game Studios instead? The theory being that if the rarity rate does not improve when upgrading the game studio, it is probably worth it to spend my daily free videos on items for additional lower level Game Studios instead of upgrading fewer of them. Does the rarity rate improve with at higher levels? Thoughts?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I upgraded my Game Studio to Level 2 and noticed that the rarity rate for items for the Heroes of Our Time collection are listed as "very seldom" which I think is what they were listed at Level 1. This got me thinking, with regard to item drops for the Heroes of Our Time Collection, is there any advantage to upgrading the Game Studio, or is it more advantageous to add additional additional Game Studios instead? The theory being that if the rarity rate does not improve when upgrading the game studio, it is probably worth it to spend my daily free videos on items for additional lower level Game Studios instead of upgrading fewer of them. Does the rarity rate improve with at higher levels? Thoughts?
I have only level 1 and level 2 so far and all items are listed "very seldom". I´ve got 3 drops from 3 buidlings today. Lets see if higher levels have something better. My goal is to make at least one to level 10 to get the red helis...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
What is the quickest way to get the handwork collection? I’ve sent planes to relevant destinations but haven’t got any items as of yet.. other forum members are now upgrading the game studio.... what should I do to quickly get the collection.
Many thanks

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ivan dropped a hint earlier that there was some benefit to level 10...

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Hmm, I wonder what that could be. Looking at the Collections list, Heroes of Our Time the rarity rate is listed as very seldom for all levels of the Game Studio for each item. Maybe there is a proximity bonus for coins or passengers at Level 10? I think I am going to proceed with first building multiple Game Studios to give me more chances at completing the last collection, and then worry about upgrading them later.

F12A9159-964F-4246-89EE-C66D4016F747.jpeg

Top Bottom