Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Why did GI moved the collect button in the resource base to the right side ?
It was in the left... Now the resource base collect button is on left side..
Quiet annoying..

Majority of people are right handed. The reaching all the way across the screen to hit the button was, I am sure, causing to many people muscle strain.

You know, ergonomic game design. ;):)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Majority of people are right handed. The reaching all the way across the screen to hit the button was, I am sure, causing to many people muscle strain.

You know, ergonomic game design. ;):)
I would have to disagree as a right handed person on a mobile platform. What is more annoying, is that it is on the right side for the resource base, but the left side for the mechanical plant and high tech plant :(

Taz424

500+ Star Club
Hello!

We are agree that getting 6 level 10 game studios is impossible?

"Build several Game Studios to unlock additional rewards:
  • Build one level 10 Game Studio to unlock Red Sparrow in the event shop for purchase.
  • Build three level 10 Game Studios to unlock Red Crossbill in the event shop for purchase.
  • Build six level 10 Game Studios to unlock Red Goldfinch in the event shop for purchase."
I mean, look all the stuffs you need!! I am only level 3, my helicopters drop nothing...

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hello!

We are agree that getting 6 level 10 game studios is impossible?

"Build several Game Studios to unlock additional rewards:
  • Build one level 10 Game Studio to unlock Red Sparrow in the event shop for purchase.
  • Build three level 10 Game Studios to unlock Red Crossbill in the event shop for purchase.
  • Build six level 10 Game Studios to unlock Red Goldfinch in the event shop for purchase."
I mean, look all the stuffs you need!! I am only level 3, my helicopters drop nothing...

At current even spy glass doesn't bring me helicopter reward...
So the difficulties are all over

Why did GI moved the collect button in the resource base to the right side ?
It was in the left... Now the resource base collect button is on left side..
Quiet annoying..
I concur ... would prefer to see consistency across all resource manufacturing levels. I vote for moving it back to the left side like the Mechanical and Hi Tech Plants! :cool: :cigar: :LOL:

Matbja

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5y9sx
Username
Matbja
In my opinion this events and helicopters in general are awful. Most people already have made all necessary flights to the plane destinations (i.e. stars and drops) so that requirement is just boring and when we come to helicopters the concept might have worked once upon a time for people without the 100 limit when you could save up - but with the limit its just terrible. Micromanagement that requires new action every 60-180 seconds and constantly get warehouse overflow is not in line with the rest of the game.

In my opinion this events and helicopters in general are awful. Most people already have made all necessary flights to the plane destinations (i.e. stars and drops) so that requirement is just boring and when we come to helicopters the concept might have worked once upon a time for people without the 100 limit when you could save up - but with the limit its just terrible. Micromanagement that requires new action every 60-180 seconds and constantly get warehouse overflow is not in line with the rest of the game.
Completely agree with you. That level of micromanagement is a pain you know where

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I didn't see anything in Ivan's original post as to the purpose of the "Upgrade" button on neighbors' game studios. Am I suppose to help neighbors upgrade their game buildings and visa versa? A thousand coins and required items, what gives?
Free2Play , since no one else is answering this I will direct it your way. Thank you

From AC facebook.

Game Studio levels:
level 1 - generates 90 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Coding Handbook, Drawing Tablet, Board Game, Vending Machine.

level 2 - generates 95 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Cookie x2, Vending Machine x2, Docking Station x2, Beanbag x2.

level 3 - generates 110 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Game Console x6, Microwave Oven x6, Gaming Chair x6, Access Card x6.

level 4 - generates 110 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Game Console x6, Microwave Oven x6, Gaming Chair x6, Access Card x6.

level 5 - generates 120 coins every 4 hours.
Requires: Drawing Tablet x8, Gaming Laptop x8, Ergonomic Table x8, Surge Protector x8.

level 6 - generates 130 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 1 tile by 1%.
Requires: Game Console x10, Microwave Oven x10, Gaming Chair x10, Access Card x10.

level 7 - generates 140 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 1 tile by 2%.
Requires: Drawing Tablet x12, Gaming Laptop x12, Ergonomic Table x12, Surge Protector x12.

level 8 - generates 160 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 2 tiles by 4%.
Requires: Cookie x14, Vending Machine x14, Docking Station x14, Coding Handbook x14.

level 9 - generates 180 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 3 tiles by 6%.
Requires: Board Game x16, Comic Book x16, Beanbag x16, Game Cartridge x16.

level 10 - generates 200 coins every 4 hours and increases coins output of commercial buildings within 5 tiles by 10%.
Requires: Motion Capture Glove x20, 3D Camera x20, Render Farm x20, Humidifier x20.

Top Bottom