Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

Device
  1. Android
Again with the twist Ivan.....great work thinking out of the box and giving AC new life. Not a fan of helis at all, but I have to give this a shot solely based on you guys' creativity.
On another note, are there any discussions/consideration for making the alliance tasks based only on the planes in your active fleet vs planes in your entire fleet? I think you guys should reconsider the tasking, because there are multiple benefits all around for both GI and player:
1) With changing the tasking to planes only in the active fleet (max 14 stands), players would be willing to diversify their fleet without fear of constantly getting swift flights if they kept their S3 Swifts....or having to sell and re-purchase planes solely to avoid certain alliance tasks. They would gladly expand their reserve hangars (and purchase reserve hangar 2) and get more slots
2) With players purchasing more slots, that costs greenies, which of course is purchased with real money and therefore is an income for you the developer. Increased revenue is always good, no?

I hope you guys have at least considered it, and may make a permanent change in the future. Let me know what you think.

Can I like this twice?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
We all appreciate the brand new quest, Ivan. It breathes new life in the game when you give us a difficult quest. Repeating old quests is good for newbies but us oldies usually complete them in a day using leftover items from previous quests.
What would make us AC Vets really happy is to go beyond Level 80. I've got hundreds of collections I won't open because my experience points are at the max.
Cheers and a big "thank you" to your team,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Wel one thing is for sure these new helicopter destenations for the event are not going to be 3starred in the first 24hours
15 destenations needing 1000flights to 3starr each totall of 15000 flights
And with all the needed items to do these the 100limit want make it any easyer
i would say start those factory's and start sending those heli's
good luck to all
Mo Elbo
The reward for 2-star or 3-stars is cool though ;)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Just updated my IOS game. 1000 flights for 3rd star is tough, but achievable if you concentrate on one destination - the Mystery Super Bonus reward is well worth the effort. I reckon that players who have more time available to play will make this very successful event for rewards. If you have the time to spend working the Resource Base (even a sensor only takes 2 mins 40 secs to produce) then the 100 item limit will not restrict you flying lots of helicopter flights. I reckon someone playing for more than 4 hours a day will manage 2 or 3 Mystery Super Bonuses by spending gold coins (which most level 80 players have little trouble finding) taking on one Crossbill destination at a time (Southam flight takes 8 mins 30 secs). So much cheaper than Gold and Silver Tokens. Unfortunately my average daily screen time playing is between 1 and 2 hours per day - so this may take me more than one event....

I don't like the quest, we must buy planes for the side quests, when we don't have them.... Plus helicopters, which I certainly don't make, when it's not absolutely necessary 😕
Oh, boo hoo :arghh::dummy1:. They’re trying to mix it up to make things more interesting for everyone. There’s more to this game than just sitting around waiting for QLs to turn up 🙄 .

We all appreciate the brand new quest, Ivan. It breathes new life in the game when you give us a difficult quest. Repeating old quests is good for newbies but us oldies usually complete them in a day using leftover items from previous quests.
What would make us AC Vets really happy is to go beyond Level 80. I've got hundreds of collections I won't open because my experience points are at the max.
Cheers and a big "thank you" to your team,
Tom
I don’t know whether you’ve already done it, but my challenge with events already for long time is not to finish an old quest, it is to add 3 more stars from the next plane type. Three more events to go with 3*-ing Falcons and then next one year Thunderbirds. But it does not make the events less challenging or more boring. I have a goal and I follow it.

D

Deleted member 9675

I often wonder with these updates if perhaps in the future if obtaining them can be retrieved via a website versus through the various platform stores, what with all the delays in timing.
I'm sure some will remember the multiple weeks, windows, android and IOS has gone, what with the stores holding out on us.

There still are websites where one can go and obtain games/updates manually.

Top Bottom