Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

What the hell is this object highlighter nonsense and how do I get rid of it before it drives me crazy
So it looks like it's just a windows thing. Don't have it on android, doesn't look like it's on IOS either. So maybe GI thinks we all have poor eyesight since we play on the big screens and we need to have every single thing highlighted if we scroll over it????

So it looks like it's just a windows thing. Don't have it on android, doesn't look like it's on IOS either. So maybe GI thinks we all have poor eyesight since we play on the big screens and we need to have every single thing highlighted if we scroll over it????
Has to be a programmer's aid that they forgot to switch off. Hope the next update is really soon.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Thanks everyone for reporting the ghost guest planes bug. We've found out why it happened and it looks like any ghost planes above Jumbo — Giant, Falcon, Thunderbird, Condor — are not counting at the moment. We might be able to release a server fix either later tonight or tomorrow.

It happens to me on all planes... Not only above Jumbo.

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
That's how many I managed to get from the crystal ball. 12 in total.

Not sure how I am going to tackle this one to be honest. May just fly my raven to Salem and my eagle to Fontainebleau just for a star bump., and hope to scrape through by the skin of my teeth for the award.

Good luck everyone.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191017_200512_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20191017_200512_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
That's how many I managed to get from the crystal ball. 12 in total.

Not sure how I am going to tackle this one to be honest. May just fly my raven to Salem and my eagle to Fontainebleau just for a star bump., and hope to scrape through by the skin of my teeth for the award.

Good luck everyone.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
Everything you do this year, next year you will appreciate it

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

I'm afraid I have to take full responsibility for it. It's not a bug, it's a feature, although that was not a feature coming from Airport City game design team. If a significant number of players will not find this feature helpful, we can roll it back to how it was previously.

I'm afraid I have to take full responsibility for it. It's not a bug, it's a feature, although that was not a feature coming from Airport City game design team. If a significant number of players will not find this feature helpful, we can roll it back to how it was previously.
That would be appreciated. It's very distracting. Although it does help find the smaller buildings.

Edit: Where it would be helpful is when we are visiting neighbors. So many times we click on the wrong building, but with this you could be sure you were getting the right one.

This "feature" ruins the game for me. It would put me off playing the game entirely if it stayed

I can also now no longer click on clouds when over my city buildings

That would be appreciated. It's very distracting. Although it does help find the smaller buildings.

Edit: Where it would be helpful is when we are visiting neighbors. So many times we click on the wrong building, but with this you could be sure you were getting the right one.
Sorry but I find it tiresome !!
Regards
Harcourt

Yeah, first I thought it was a higher level planes thing. Afterwards I thought it was a greenish vs brownish planes thing.... now I think it’s kind of random 😋

For what it is worth:-

Wait till there are 2 planes waiting to be landed
Use Crystal Ball Bonus
Land guest planes but leave them on the stands
When bonus expires click/tap on all the guest planes
I used 10 Crystal Bonuses to get the 60 needed.

Regards
Harcourt

Interestingly they do not appear to obey the rules. I had several planes completely run over other planes when queuing for take off !!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I quite like it on the city side and the service building side, though it’s unnecessary on the airport itself, and annoying when scrolling across the airport between the service and city areas.

Top Bottom