Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.20 Out on Android, iOS & Windows

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
How do you complete the “Does it Come in Black?” collection without purchasing a Music Lover set?

Edit: If I’m not mistaken, it seems like I’ll be able to complete it with drops from tents wayyyy down the line when I’ve upgraded my stage....

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
How do you complete the “Does it Come in Black?” collection without purchasing a Music Lover set?

Edit: If I’m not mistaken, it seems like I’ll be able to complete it with drops from tents wayyyy down the line when I’ve upgraded my stage....
Same issue.
You need to build the stage on the edge of your city, then it will update.
Completely obvious that you need to do that, since the game tells you.... [not]

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
23fqdiuwq
Username
stoney
I did not get the 7.20 up-grade. Is there a way for me to get this newer version for windows?

I did not get the 7.20 up-grade. Is there a way for me to get this newer version for windows?
Go to the Microsoft Store on your browser (i.e., Chrome -- type in "Microsoft Store").
Search for Airport City and find the page. (bookmark this page for when you need later updates)
Click on blue button "Get".
It will ask you if you want to open the store -- say yes, of course :)
AC should update automatically after that. If not, click on the three dots "..." in the upper right, then "downloads and updates".

Happy flying!! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
So I need sit here for three years trying get some tags or spend a few greens on this rubbish event, how did I do so many flights before? Tag drops are shit
@M22, my KAITO2 game is the only one who can gift TAGS. If you want you can add the game. ID=04avtoux.
Daily gifting.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
I am not using a hard worked SkyCaptain for this crappy event... it is not worth... at least for me...

Top Bottom