Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.19 Preview

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
Please, enlighten us some more, Mr 270⭐ expert.
you should answer me teacher 1100+stars .... is it or not advantage of getting speed up planes everyday with ads , is it or not visiting 12 neighbors one more time to get more items for space flights everyday ? is it or not advantage of not wasting fuel catalyst and use ad for acceleration for free more than 30 every day? is it or not advantage getting 10 items for upgrade buildings like game studio ? finally ads helping you or not to become better and having more chances to chase ranking and get gold tokens with ads boost ? teacher tell me

you should answer me teacher 1100+stars .... is it or not advantage of getting speed up planes everyday with ads , is it or not visiting 12 neighbors one more time to get more items for space flights everyday ? is it or not advantage of not wasting fuel catalyst and use ad for acceleration for free more than 30 every day? is it or not advantage getting 10 items for upgrade buildings like game studio ? finally ads helping you or not to become better and having more chances to chase ranking and get gold tokens with ads boost ? teacher tell me
Wow. How many videos do you get to watch?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think we should just drop it at this point. If he wants to go to GI about the lack of ads, let him. We all were newbies at one point, and we learned after putting in time and effort over the months and years. If he chooses to play the game long enough, he will learn for himself. Lets just enjoy the game while waiting for 7.20 and for 8.0...enough animosity in the world...no need for all of that in the forum.

D

Deleted member 9675

Technically, youre right. You do get additional resources for free instead of generating them on your own, but what the other forum members are trying to say is that in the grand scheme of things, it's very insignificant. With a lot of players, they are in fuel rings and the like, so they have tons of fuel already. In regards to fuel catalysts, most people trade for them, but for those doing alliance maps, you get a pack of 50 fuel catalysts for getting their first star in doing flights, which happens after 50 flights. As a matter of fact, I would bet that those at the top of the pax and flight charts hardly use videos as a part of their strategy; they have other reliable resources that provide far more than videos do.
Another thing you'll find with the forum members is that we are very adaptable to change...especially adverse change that affects gameplay. The 100 item limit was the biggest bummer as of late, and even with that change, forum members have adapted their playing style to keep their planes airborne without skipping a beat. Because of our nature, we gripe and complain for the first day or two, but we quickly adapt and all is well again.
Bottom line: It should be fixed, but it's not a showstopper.
YEEah!!! PUT THAT IN YER PIPES AND SMOKE IT!!!!

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Interesting that all the people that say ads have no impact have either 600+ or higher banners under their names, or have been playing for years and the ones that say ads do make a difference are players in first year of play. Its almost as if people have learnt to play as the game rules are/were when they started. Newer players have had ads from the start - and set their play style around them so when they dont work - its a drastic change. Older players learnt to play without them - thus don't miss them. Sad that others can't see difference and advise ways to reduce the impact of the forced change in play style - and just insult, criticise and try to shame newer players for learning to play as the game encouraged them to play - more and more adverts playable in latest updates continually reinforces that 'rely on ads' message.

Off topic musing - newer player calls someone an idiot in a post - forum admin warns them... yet others have been rude multiple times in this and other threads and they are ignored... because they all have minimum 600+ star banners under their names? Rules ease the longer you have been a member of this site?

Last edited:
Off topic musing - newer player calls someone an idiot in a post - forum admin warns them... yet others have been rude multiple times in this and other threads and they are ignored... because they all have minimum 600+ star banners under their names? Rules ease the longer you have been a member of this site?

No one has been warned in this thread. Everyone was advised in my earlier post that debate is fine, insults are not.

I do not read every single post that is made on the forum, that's why we have the report feature. If you feel something has been 'ignored', then feel free to report it so its brought to our attention.

Holy crap this got off track. Quick word about video ads, back when they were not on windows they would
have surely helped. Since they came to windows I use them mostly to speed the reset time of 1 specific
passenger building. I rarely use all of them, however, if one wishes to ensure use of every one and then loses
them. I could see why they would be annoyed and be voicing their displeasure no need to down play their concern.
Perhaps I was lucky but I saw no stoppage to ads on my windows game.

Not sure about the idiot comment and others that were/are ignored. I generally comment to anyone I feel is rude
0 stars or 1100 stars makes no difference to me. With that said if any of you are being rude especially so to newer users
just ignore the post move on. :cool:

Thought I better view this as perhaps some update came out without me knowing. :unsure:
Is an update about to happen again? Which event am I prepping for? Such pressing
matters.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Interesting that all the people that say ads have no impact have either 600+ or higher banners under their names, or have been playing for years and the ones that say ads do make a difference are players in first year of play. Its almost as if people have learnt to play as the game rules are/were when they started. Newer players have had ads from the start - and set their play style around them so when they dont work - its a drastic change. Older players learnt to play without them - thus don't miss them. Sad that others can't see difference and advise ways to reduce the impact of the forced change in play style - and just insult, criticise and try to shame newer players for learning to play as the game encouraged them to play - more and more adverts playable in latest updates continually reinforces that 'rely on ads' message.

Let me say this. I definitely agree that the discussion got a bit out of hand today, and it really wasn't necessary. However, beyond the harsh tones of some comments, there was some vital information provided. Ads are certainly great and well appreciated, but what the "players above 600 stars" were trying to say is that relying on ads is not a wise long term strategy, and it won't make a difference when it comes to competing for top rankings. And you stated that we never had ads, so we never had the need for them...that isn't true. I've always had ads to use as I please, but I used them when needed...not as a part of my playing style. A better comparison is the fact that many vets didnt have the 100 item limit while all the newer players did. You guys were already used to the limit, but to us vets, it was a painful process to go through, with months of complaining and griping leading up to the 7.0 upgrade...hoping that GI would reconsider or at least compromise. However, 100 items it was, and once it did happen, we all made adjustments to our playing style to adapt to the new limit. Although it's a nuisance, each veteran player has found his/her way of not only coping, but thriving in flying hundreds of thousands of pax every week. As new players, you all will see what we mean soon enough as you gain levels and keep playing. Ads are great....we love them....but it's not a cornerstone to most of our strategies because they don't define one's success in the game.
P.S...I only have over 500 stars....guess I'm a newbie too 😅

Last edited:
PUT THAT IN YER PIPES AND SMOKE IT!!!!
Sorry, can't, I don't smoke! :D

I've only just discovered this thread and have been facinated reading all the pros/cons - had a good giggle at some points - I am on windows and don't have ads but can visit neighbours so I count my self lucky.

Just a note from a 500+ newbie...🍼🐣

Снимок экрана 2020-06-16 в 21.49.43.png

Top Bottom