Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.19 Preview

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
if you want to get 1st / 2nd / 3rd place in a destination and be reward by gold token , every flight counts , if u could do 5 or more flights per day more using ads smart the result in a week can be more than 30 plus more flights. visiting neighbors not 5 but 6 times make difference 12 per day can get more items for space flights , means more fuels , means more flights ..... . Com on man u know everything , u are high lvl player u dont need someone like me to enlight you

Okay, so now I assume you were in rank 4 last week on a specific destination and losing to 3rd place by 30 flights?

Then go and contact GI support from the in-game feature or check the bottom right of this forum to find GI official channel. There is no use complaining to forum members as we can't make the ads suddenly appear in your device.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
Okay, so now I assume you were in rank 4 last week on a specific destination and losing to 3rd place by 30 flights?

Then go and contact GI support from the in-game feature or check the bottom right of this forum to find GI official channel. There is no use complaining to forum members as we can't make the ads suddenly appear in your device.
its not the point if i lost 1 gold token or 2 , the point is that members of forum told that ads are not important in game and its ok by not having them... my opinion is different. You provoke me to explane you why ... i enlight you and finaly u agree with me , thats enough for me.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
its not the point if i lost 1 gold token or 2 , the point is that members of forum told that ads are not important in game and its ok by not having them... my opinion is different. You provoke me to explane you why ... i enlight you and finaly u agree with me , thats enough for me.

Btw, I'm not agreeing with how you disagree with people.

Anyway, without the ads, I know for sure I wouldn't last this long playing this game.

But, for me (and some other people here), ads is not the most important factor to get into the top 3 ranking like what you implied from your messages. If you think that's very important, then fine by me.

456oxp.jpg

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
if you want to get 1st / 2nd / 3rd place in a destination and be reward by gold token , every flight counts , if u could do 5 or more flights per day more using ads smart the result in a week can be more than 30 plus more flights. visiting neighbors not 5 but 6 times make difference 12 per day can get more items for space flights , means more fuels , means more flights ..... . Com on man u know everything , u are high lvl player u dont need someone like me to enlight you
I don´t use ads for my game and still got 2nd last week in Toledo? It is not about ads. This game is far more complex than that.

How can you get top positions by viewing some ads. I have no idea.

I use ads for the building construction drops. Especially my Game Studios which i plan to be at Level 10 all five of them by the time the same event comes again... That is 10 ads a a day, 10 item drops.

Then i use 5 ads a day to fast forward my Condors by 30%.

Thats it.. In some off cases i may also download F20s but very rarely, as the wait time is 30 minutes, and so irritating..

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
watching ads u get token.... speak to forum like idiot u get nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2 post.jpg
    Screenshot_2 post.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_8 post.jpg
    Screenshot_8 post.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_4 post.jpg
    Screenshot_4 post.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 158
watching ads u get token.... speak to forum like idiot u get nothing
Good for you. I get no. 1 every week somewhere normally. NEVER use ads. Too stupid I forget all the time! Lol.

You fly how you want to fly, ad watch if you want too. They arent necessary to get first. Fuel and pax are. Ads for fuel are limited. This isn’t a game about watching ads. It’s about doing the kind of flying and tasks you want And you have the resources to do. How you do it is up to you.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
yes u r right ... 10 ads for 20fuel , 10 ads for speed up plane 30% , unlimited use of ads to accelerate insted of use fuel catalyst , all these are not advantage... right smart guy?
Technically, youre right. You do get additional resources for free instead of generating them on your own, but what the other forum members are trying to say is that in the grand scheme of things, it's very insignificant. With a lot of players, they are in fuel rings and the like, so they have tons of fuel already. In regards to fuel catalysts, most people trade for them, but for those doing alliance maps, you get a pack of 50 fuel catalysts for getting their first star in doing flights, which happens after 50 flights. As a matter of fact, I would bet that those at the top of the pax and flight charts hardly use videos as a part of their strategy; they have other reliable resources that provide far more than videos do.
Another thing you'll find with the forum members is that we are very adaptable to change...especially adverse change that affects gameplay. The 100 item limit was the biggest bummer as of late, and even with that change, forum members have adapted their playing style to keep their planes airborne without skipping a beat. Because of our nature, we gripe and complain for the first day or two, but we quickly adapt and all is well again.
Bottom line: It should be fixed, but it's not a showstopper.

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Well I'll 'add' this. After 5 days with no adds, I now get adds, but cannot visit neighbors. I would rather visit my neighbors. If any of my neighbors read this can you try and visit me?

It’s a major issue currently. Everyone can’t visit anyone except Madlen and Small Village.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
It’s a major issue currently. Everyone can’t visit anyone except Madlen and Small Village.
I found the other threads. My guess is that 8.0 was released but has not made it through the stores yet. Might have made changes to the neighbor process that is blocking everyone till updated. This is only a guess.

Top Bottom