Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.18 Out for All Devices

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Why can't I use jetfighters from previous event to fly to area 51? I have 3 jetfighters in stock, are they now useless?
I'd hazard a guess that devs want to avoid making every event a cakewalk for long-time players, offering them at least some kind of challenge instead of merely reaping all the rewards by default?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
03dpim9p8
Just a quick question. Does anyone ever reach Platina with the quest. Every team I reach the needed point I stay in Titanium. For instance, today I’ve got more than 2000 point which should be sufficient for Platina

Device
  1. Android
I'd hazard a guess that devs want to avoid making every event a cakewalk for long-time players, offering them at least some kind of challenge instead of merely reaping all the rewards by default?
Which, if so, IMHO is illogical. If it's now a "challenge" for long-time players, what is it now for new or even only short-time players? To me, seems like having both is best. Offering a new plane with new rewards can be the new challenge: lab flight sends more passengers, takes longer and therefore offers different, greater reward(s). The fighter jet option still remains with fewer passengers, shorter flight and different reward(s).

I myself am only a short-time player and has taken me this long just to obtain two fighter jets and a single crop circle and barely close to completing. The only way now that I'll likely obtain just the lab plane is because of my prior stock of items in inventory having participated in the events previously being a short-time player.

As I see it, the only way to have a chance to achieve the objectives is to be at least a short-term player but realistically a long-term player; unless I'm missing something.

Device
  1. Android
Go into the Google Play Games\Store app and search for Airport City. Select it and it should provide an option to Update or Open the game; click Update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
Realy, the title of the thread is deceptive and that is because 7.18 isn't our for kindle Fire yet, GI don't forget us, poor unfortunate souls!!! :)

Constant Phoenix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Constant Phoenix
Realy, the title of the thread is deceptive and that is because 7.18 isn't our for kindle Fire yet, GI don't forget us, poor unfortunate souls!!! :)
Yep I have been playing on my Samsung Android for a day and a half, but on my Amazon android still no update, I have other issues with G l that have not been resolved by Amazon or Gl very poor service for a game company, so you are not alone.

Which, if so, IMHO is illogical. If it's now a "challenge" for long-time players, what is it now for new or even only short-time players? To me, seems like having both is best. Offering a new plane with new rewards can be the new challenge: lab flight sends more passengers, takes longer and therefore offers different, greater reward(s). The fighter jet option still remains with fewer passengers, shorter flight and different reward(s).

I myself am only a short-time player and has taken me this long just to obtain two fighter jets and a single crop circle and barely close to completing. The only way now that I'll likely obtain just the lab plane is because of my prior stock of items in inventory having participated in the events previously being a short-time player.

As I see it, the only way to have a chance to achieve the objectives is to be at least a short-term player but realistically a long-term player; unless I'm missing something.
I had finally collected 3 fighters and hoped to complete the challenge this year for the first time.
Now I have lost 2 days for collecting a new plane for area 51 flights.
Hopefully I made it this year but it will be hard I guess....

Just a quick question. Does anyone ever reach Platina with the quest. Every team I reach the needed point I stay in Titanium. For instance, today I’ve got more than 2000 point which should be sufficient for Platina
I'm in titanium, picked up that reward this morning (3chests), overnight dropped into gold, now back to titanium, so it works and someone must be there. (Not a hope of platinum though:rolleyes:

Top Bottom