Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS [SOLVED] Unable to watch ads for Excavation Maps

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
After the Spring Wind update, unable to watch ads video for Excavation Maps, even though in the description still stated it and I have not yet watch any single ads for that day. Sounds like a bug. Sent a ticket.

9454F39B-3660-4910-946D-FCD76DF3F28F.jpeg

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
To be honest, it looks like an automatic answer that didn’t answer your question about video-add isn’t available for excavation maps

Exactly, I refused to talk any further with a machine. Hopefully someone else will have a better luck.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Exactly, I refused to talk any further with a machine. Hopefully someone else will have a better luck.

I'm thinking it's part of the messed up update. In my iOS game, I can't watch the ads for the maps. But I can do that with my Android game.

Some people can't even login to the game since the update yesterday. Although weirdly enough, I saw the AC moderator from their official FB page said that the event will be available soon.

I'm thinking it's part of the messed up update. In my iOS game, I can't watch the ads for the maps. But I can do that with my Android game.

Some people can't even login to the game since the update yesterday. Although weirdly enough, I saw the AC moderator from their official FB page said that the event will be available soon.
Not weird. GI have messed up and dont seem to know it!! They have released a messed up version that some people have downloaded, but there is NO official release either on Facebook or notice here from @Ur-quan. It is true that Free2Play would been on here saying dont download anything etc etc and not left people going round in circles and continuing to do what is in fact an unwise thing to do and downloading a damaged download!!

Top Bottom