Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

At what point do you get the one green note - when finished?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
What @Harcourt said.:)

1 greenie.JPG

Is anyone having trouble collecting gifts since this update? Sometimes it works and other times I have to click 2 or 3 times on the gift and I still can't collect it.
Don’t click 2 or 3 times. Just click all you see and want on screen and count to 5. They’ll be all accepted at the same time.
Moreover, I do think it’s an intended feature

Don’t click 2 or 3 times. Just click all you see and want on screen and count to 5. They’ll be all accepted at the same time.
Moreover, I do think it’s an intended feature

I have tried your suggestion, it worked a couple of times and now intermittently accepting after maybe 5 minutes and then I lose the gift.. I might have to log a call to support..

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
It just seems broken.
'take all' changes all 'take' buttons and so often - thats all it does. The gifts dont get recieved and buttons stay changed.
If lucky - the gifts are still there later so I can have another try to collect them ... but sometimes not. Not recieved and no longer available.

Trying each gift - one by one - takes at least a couple of clicks of the button with seconds wait after each click... but that can also do nothingno matter how often try or long I wait.

Seems way more confusing and less friendly now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

And still microdummies........................remain..................

well dummies. This update issue with apps from the store in windows occurs every other day yet none show the apps were modified today if downloaded and installed
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

I don't like that gifts disappear from the list after you accept, if you allready gifted to that person before. Anyone else observed this difference in behaviour too?
Same here and I don't like it - I have to make notes whom I should send a gift the next day. I want the previous gifting scheme back!

Top Bottom