Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.1 Update Preview

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Can't you make people choose the resolution they want according the platform they play with ? I play with a laptop, and the game is far less prety than in the 7.0 version. It so blurry that I feel like I have eyes issue...

@crescent moon @Madge59230

Here are your prizes !
fl1.jpg
fl2.jpg

I am off to the opticians !

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards
Harcourt

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Good news. 7.1 update will include the low-resolution textures to be displayed on weaker devices (it will be more noticeable on tablets than on phones, of course). This feature will improve the stability of the game on those devices.
Is it automatically switched on by weaker devices or do we haver to take action (and if so, which. kind. of?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Sorbonne has been 3-stared, Edinburgh has 1 star. The stars completed seem to have more texture/solid effect, whereas the uncompleted stars have a lighter color splotch in the middle that you can see through. More obvious when enlarged.
View attachment 21638
Yes, but nevertheless it's poor design standards to simply not change the colour.

I have noticed :-

In the Flights Menu the Event flights are all shown as 3 Starred

View attachment 21632

The Scrolling of the Game is much smoother. However the various buildings seem to flicker and then settle down. This may be the lower resolution fix that Ivan mentioned in another thread about game crashes.

Regards
Harcourt
I hate to state the bleeding obvious (and totally agree that stars on a yellow background are terrible) but if you had completed any of the stars on New Haven, the prizes would be gone and a big green tick would be in its place. Unfortunately, you still need to tap on the destination picture for that to open up.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Can you post a screenshot of the new low-res picture vs the old hi-res picture?
I cannot see the difference on the building resolution my old iPad.
I simply assumed the smooth game-play on 7.1 on the old iPad was due to this graphics downgrade.
Unfortunately, I can't take a screenshot of how it was.
Right now, after the latest Back to School update, my city looks washed out, compared to shiny crisp passenger and coins sign above buildings...
Basically, the city lacks sharpness whereas the signs have retained it.

D

Deleted member 9675

V 7.1.9 I've taken notice of the game freezing only when open longer than 10 minutes and only while moving/arranging buildings around. Yesterday I was doing some organizations in the different areas and it would freeze every 5-10 minutes forcing me to close and reopen the game to continue progress

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan,
When will this get fixed? Just tonight my wife activated a Fuel Additive and an Extra Fuel Can and 15 minutes later both were gone and even her extra fuel was taken. It was as if she never used them.

We've tried to repeat this issue on our devices yesterday, and it didn't happen. Please file a ticket to the support team.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I only see the low-res images of everything after updating. Is there a way to go back to the high res? Thanks.

We had to do a quick solution for the problems many people experienced on the weaker devices upon 7.0 release. There'll be an option to choose between standard and high definition textures in 7.2 update.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
We had to do a quick solution for the problems many people experienced on the weaker devices upon 7.0 release. There'll be an option to choose between standard and high definition textures in 7.2 update.
Hi Ivan, It was touch and go for me, but I must say that I've got used to the new style game now and am enjoying it. Cheers Baz :)

Top Bottom