Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.1 Update Preview

quel sont les avions a envoyé pour la mission retour a l école ?

I have a request for 2 features, one new and one old which has slipped away.

The new feature- when a bonus is running, the warehouse shows a countdown clock. Can there be some sort of indication how many a player still has in stock after the bonus runs out?

The old feature- when starting to build a new building, the game decides where it thinks the building should go. The player can then move it to the desired location before building begins. When adding the same sort of building immediately afterwards, the game tries to put the building back where it thought the first time. Coding was changed at some stage so that the game would place all subsequent buildings in the same area that the player decided with the first one. That AI has somehow been lost :(.

Scrolling problem on Alliance popup. Can't scroll down to see tasks progress of last member

Attachments

• Alliance.png
    Alliance.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Good news. 7.1 update will include the low-resolution textures to be displayed on weaker devices (it will be more noticeable on tablets than on phones, of course). This feature will improve the stability of the game on those devices.

The low-res textures is not noticably different, but it makes the game so much more stable and smooth.
Normally, the 7.0 version would have crashed after only a few minutes, but 7.1 crashes only when viewing videos.
BIG improvement to the playability.

The pic shows no stars which is correct. The star has a line going through it. Its not solid. But difficult to see the difference, i agree.

Thank you for your reply. I am afraid my 74 year old eyes are not what they used to be.

However I cannot tell the difference between these two.
st.png

One has been 3-starred and one hasn't. Which is which ?

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you for your reply. I am afraid my 74 year old eyes are not what they used to be.

However I cannot tell the difference between these two. View attachment 21636

One has been 3-starred and one hasn't. Which is which ?

Regards
Harcourt
Sorbonne has been 3-stared, Edinburgh has 1 star. The stars completed seem to have more texture/solid effect, whereas the uncompleted stars have a lighter color splotch in the middle that you can see through. More obvious when enlarged.
stars.JPG

Top Bottom