Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.30 Update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I strongly disagree about the mediocre rewards this time (well, any time, but usually I don't argue about them). Just look at that awesome ship that you get for doing almost nothing! That beauty will look good at any city (and I clearly remember the times when event reward buildings were just regular coin or passenger buildings with no additional bonuses). If every reward building for a special event would be better than the previous one, by the end of one year you'll have no need to build anything else in your city besides event reward buldings. It would be kind of boring, because then all other parts of the game would be worthless to spend your time on.

As for the fireworks from guest planes, there's an error in the special event description and the preview above (to be fixed). There're no fireworks to get from guest planes this time around.

I hope you enjoy the update :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
I strongly disagree about the mediocre rewards this time (well, any time, but usually I don't argue about them). Just look at that awesome ship that you get for doing almost nothing! That beauty will look good at any city (and I clearly remember the times when event reward buildings were just regular coin or passenger buildings with no additional bonuses). If every reward building for a special event would be better than the previous one, by the end of one year you'll have no need to build anything else in your city besides event reward buldings. It would be kind of boring, because then all other parts of the game would be worthless to spend your time on.

As for the fireworks from guest planes, there's an error in the special event description and the preview above (to be fixed). There're no fireworks to get from guest planes this time around.

I hope you enjoy the update :)
My big problem with these rewards is usually how repetitive they usually are which ruins my curiosity. Don't know why you guys don't try out new figures but for 126 coins every 8 hrs and 90 coins/04h on over 70% of the updates ain't interesting at all. But I get your point. It would be better if we get like a 100coins/ 05hrs or 140c/12hrs..I don't know.. just changing the figures to keep the morale up. Just look at the trend of how 2017 buildings were then. Anyway just sayin..

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Just look at that awesome ship that you get for doing almost nothing! That beauty will look good at any city...
I have become a relatively advanced player - Level 80, 537 stars, 158 land expansions, so I could possibly make room for a "beautiful building." Although with 9 "reward buildings" currently sat in my warehouse unused, I am probably going to need a lot of persuading to make room for one just because it is pretty.

Events are the (you either) "love it or hate it" feature of the game. When I was a newbie player I hated never getting very far in the events. As a better player I can complete most events with ease, but the main attraction is usually new destinations to fly to, not rewards or special features. I have been steadily reducing coin generating buildings in my city because frankly their return is so poor - other game features pay far better rewards. I think many other experienced players feel the same way hence the general apathy in this Forum for a coin generating reward building - 2000 coins per day might appeal - 90 every 4 hours does not.

But, you guys develop the game, so I am guessing these reward buildings must be appealing to a large number of players. Somewhere. ;)

I have become a relatively advanced player - Level 80, 537 stars, 158 land expansions, so I could possibly make room for a "beautiful building." Although with 9 "reward buildings" currently sat in my warehouse unused, I am probably going to need a lot of persuading to make room for one just because it is pretty.

Events are the (you either) "love it or hate it" feature of the game. When I was a newbie player I hated never getting very far in the events. As a better player I can complete most events with ease, but the main attraction is usually new destinations to fly to, not rewards or special features. I have been steadily reducing coin generating buildings in my city because frankly their return is so poor - other game features pay far better rewards. I think many other experienced players feel the same way hence the general apathy in this Forum for a coin generating reward building - 2000 coins per day might appeal - 90 every 4 hours does not.

But, you guys develop the game, so I am guessing these reward buildings must be appealing to a large number of players. Somewhere. ;)
Andy, the only reason I have any coin buildings in my city is because they serve another purpose. They either boost pax, drop items for mystery box collections or increase max passengers (in terminal). I’ve even warehoused 6 astronaut academies. If these buildings didn’t have their benefits, they’d be long gone. There will come a point where you can’t spend coins fast enough. I recently sold 6 T-birds ($900k ea) to make room for me to go back and tie off lose ends with Falcons. 2 weeks later and the 6 falcons ($500k ea ) are gone, a few Tbirds back in the hangars with a few open slots to fill. Hardly dented the bank balance.

Having said that, as I was growing my game, I craved any bonus building I could get. I suspect players who discover this forum learn the game much quicker. The game strategy has been bounced back and forth in here for years so most of the advise is pretty sound so newbies grow much quicker than those outside the forum. I think most of the 99% not in the forum probably quite enjoy what we now find boring :(.

sunshine.png

D

Deleted member 9675

I demand a refund for a wasted spyglass I spent greenies for over 5 hours ago. Not one drop from anywhere.

We can still store in gifts for 7 days, but when we do use them, it will go straight to the bar instead of the warehouse. It's beneficial in preventing you from losing fuel that is about to expire or is collected by accident.
Sorry could I just butt in here and ask...if fuel is collected from gifts when the warehouse is full, will it go to the fuel bar??

Top Bottom