Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.30 Update

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Now that you have complained, it is coming.

Another thing, you have to threaten to quit the game as well to speed up drop rates...
Did not work this time. Unable to complete last two event however collected enough for next time. I forgot this game is toooo slow you ned couple of years to complete an event.😑😤

Retro Movie Theaters & VIP Lounges are built in Crscnt1 and ready for your visits when the Cinemania event arrives. Hoping Crscnt2 and 3 will have them built within two 2 days. (can't believe I didn't do this event on those 2 games last time around!)

Interesting...I have a big opening in the middle of my city, but the games says I don’t have space to use my VIP Lounges.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm surprised that you still have to build a hotel even if you have all 6 hotels already built. Guess you have to pack it away and then rebuild it. Not that it matters....Cinemania is one event that in the past 2.5 years of playing this game, has never offered a reward worth striving for 🤷‍♂️

I'm surprised that you still have to build a hotel even if you have all 6 hotels already built. Guess you have to pack it away and then rebuild it. Not that it matters....Cinemania is one event that in the past 2.5 years of playing this game, has never offered a reward worth striving for 🤷‍♂️
Other than requirement one, is the hotel needed beyond that? I build one and put it away.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Other than requirement one, is the hotel needed beyond that? I build one and put it away.
It looks like it solely needed to be built. Hotels don't drop anything for the event or otherwise. So long as you got it checked off for the event, then you should be good

Just guessing here. Cinemania is supposed to start immediately after Land of Opportunity finishes, so probably on Monday the 15th. It's a short event, so wil probably be finished by the 22nd. That leaves 3 weeks until the tentative date of 8/12 for v7.0. I'm thinking 1 more update with at least 1 more event before we get 7.0.

You are spot on for Cinemania - What is the next logical event before V7-Day?

We haven't had "The Great Game" yet this year. We got it in June of 2018, and May of 2017, so it may be the next one.. I hope we don't get one of the really difficult ones while we are trying to get ready for V7-Day! :D :D :D

Ah ok, I don't remember the great game and don't have last years medal. So it was probably one that was too hard when I was just starting out.

Top Bottom