Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.29 Update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
the droprate for this event seems normal for me. better than last event for sure. I'm starting this event from 0 and already got enough drops for 2 complete collections from the tent drops.

Stage is a bit trickier, but I already got 3 drops so far, without alarm. Just started the flights to event destinations, so will see in few more days.

I completed my stage 3 immediately after the event started, (left-overs), but I'm averaging only 1-2 drops per day - and none of them the items I need. Like @Teboho, though, I'm somewhat indifferent about it. I've rediscovered the joy of walking on the beach and working in my garden, and I'm NOT sitting at my game to click on that stage every 30 minutes. If it gets done, great, if not, I'll be a bit sad as it will be the first event I haven't completed, but I don't think I really care.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I completed my stage 3 immediately after the event started, (left-overs), but I'm averaging only 1-2 drops per day - and none of them the items I need. Like @Teboho, though, I'm somewhat indifferent about it. I've rediscovered the joy of walking on the beach and working in my garden, and I'm NOT sitting at my game to click on that stage every 30 minutes. If it gets done, great, if not, I'll be a bit sad as it will be the first event I haven't completed, but I don't think I really care.
I respect that. I just want the event over with, so I do have my alarm....at least during the day when Im just working. It's no loss if I dont get this building, but since I havent done an event since the green QL event, I figure I should give it a solid effort.

I respect that. I just want the event over with, so I do have my alarm....at least during the day when Im just working. It's no loss if I dont get this building, but since I havent done an event since the green QL event, I figure I should give it a solid effort.
I will admit, if my game were on an Ipad or an android device, I would probably take it to the beach with me. 😁😁

I've rekindled the joy of sitting in a bar with a cold one and having a chat about this, that or the other, visiting and being visited by friends, attending funerals, attending weddings ( I attend after parties only) and just busking in the sun.
Probably just run dry!! saw you coming. Its for your own good!!
I tell you, those items duck and dive in all directions when they see me coming...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah these campers are being mad stingy. I still havent completed that collection once yet. I actually dont think I will complete the event at this rate....been a while since an event has been this frustrating.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Not at the current rate of these camper drops. The rest Ill get done, but unless a divine intervention happens...
@Navigata07 I got 0 drops yesterday from apx 40 camps. Today from first few camps received 3x that claw thing and I completed this part. I am sure you will get it done by the end.
But the Music Kaleidoscope I am - 12,14,9,8,0 and Woodstock Nostalgia 3,7,4,0,6 :) Thats including last years leftovers... Cant get that Motley Reggae magazine - must be a good one :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I got 0 drops yesterday from apx 40 camps. Today from first few camps received 3x that claw thing and I completed this part. I am sure you will get it done by the end.
But the Music Kaleidoscope I am - 12,14,9,8,0 and Woodstock Nostalgia 3,7,4,0,6 :) Thats including last years leftovers... Cant get that Motley Reggae magazine - must be a good one :D
Yes we will see if the drops change by then....hope they do. Rock The Sky is always a challenging event for me...based on when I tried it two years ago. Oh well....will keep at it

Maybe this has been stated already - I apologize if it has. It appears as though once you complete the event, no items will drop from the stage other than drumsticks. This is based on the getting no drops for the last day and a half since completing the event and accepting the reward. This is different that most of the recent quests. I always try to build up some extra items for future events. :(

Maybe this has been stated already - I apologize if it has. It appears as though once you complete the event, no items will drop from the stage other than drumsticks. This is based on the getting no drops for the last day and a half since completing the event and accepting the reward. This is different that most of the recent quests. I always try to build up some extra items for future events. :(
I finished the event few days ago and since then I got few drops. Very few, indeed, but some items dropped.

Top Bottom