Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Just completed my sauna, and I also just found out I was robbed of my #1 position for Havana by "spare prop" who also managed to be #1 in Yokohama, Melbourne, #2 in Austin :( .
That is why I don't even bother with the top 100 anymore. Much easier to get a certain golden chest by completing a water world collection.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Agree wholeheartedly with SamZee.
For all those who continue to play this absurd World Map game, here are some facts worth considering:
Last week our old friend (@)ydl(@) managed to complete 72 Apogee, 117 Prometheus and 92 Lunar missions.
That's impossible even using Quantum Leaps. 281 total missions at 2.4 hours each equals 674.4 hours. There are 168 hours in a week. You could, of course, capitalize on the glitch that has been referenced in this thread ... but that's still cheating.
No matter how you look at it, the game is rigged, folks!
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Agree wholeheartedly with SamZee.
For all those who continue to play this absurd World Map game, here are some facts worth considering:
Last week our old friend (@)ydl(@) managed to complete 72 Apogee, 117 Prometheus and 92 Lunar missions.
That's impossible even using Quantum Leaps. 281 total missions at 2.4 hours each equals 674.4 hours. There are 168 hours in a week. You could, of course, capitalize on the glitch that has been referenced in this thread ... but that's still cheating.
No matter how you look at it, the game is rigged, folks!
Cheers,
Tom
I would sign under that also. I did some weekly races months ago, was even first couple of time and collected 10 golden coins. :D
But since then i am out of this Worse-100 also. No matter how many planes i sent to various destinations, my counting on Worse-100 is always 0. Flights are counted on Gt city 3, but i got only 3 reward chest, and since then - for months also - nothing.
So why should i bother with something, that is not worth to do it? It looks those who are grabbing first 3 places on many destinations, even Space launches, must be cheaters, we know that. And would say also, they must be connected with GI... And with complaining, what would we get? Nothing.
The game was nice since beginning, many various quests, expanding the city, new buildings, new destinations. Now all becoming kinda boring.
The only bright spot is this forum :D

I don't really care too much about the Top 100 usually.

However, I was experimenting with some counter-intuitive flying (instead of Helsinki, I was doing Havana), which I thought would be to my advantage. I was happy that I was #1 with a good gap with #2 and #3.

Then towards the end of the week, I was overtaken and beaten by such a big margin it was impossible for me to catch up.

This kind of cheating just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Device
  1. iPad
The (@)ydl(@) controversy can only dwindle down to two possibilities: 1) the user spends hundreds of dollars on this game each month or the likely 2) they're cheating. What gets me, though, is that this user has been doing this for several, several months, without getting bored and still trading gifts back and forth with us. Something is quite bizarre with that. I mean, when I was accused of time traveling with Stan Breckner 2, I ended up taking my game offline and ran it into the ground. It was quite enough for me to take a couple months off due to burnout. So I have no clue how this person is still interested in this game...enough to take 1st in several destinations each week.

I agree completely, the only thing which concerns me is how the hell someone could perform cheating all the time without consequences. I do not believe it has something to do with time changing, that would be easily blocked by admins. Let´s hope they will find out, otherwise it makes no sense to even try world map. I was shocked last week and this week as well, imho it is impossible to make 120 flights in just an hour, main obstacle I see in passenger numbers required by Jumbo flights. Let´s hope.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
After reading this thread yesterday I decided to visit the Map and check how many flights our top flyers are scoring.

Big mistake.

As I wrote in this thread, if you are under any suspicion of time traveling and visit the map, you will have ALL gold & silver tokens confiscated and ALL S1 planes removed from your hangars.

Another reason to not even bother with the map or rankings.

I found this interesting post on Facebook about the world map. Sure wish they would do something about the cheaters. Was having a great run...in first place...legitimate first place...then I click the world map and see the standings. Some guy with over 200 flights sitting in first place. Not possible to have that many. Any ways, here is the post.

image.jpg

Fair policy, I don't think so.

Still no sign of (@)(@)ydl(@)(@) - but I'm holding on to 1st place for Vladivostok by the skin of my teeth - just 6 flights ahead of the number 2 postion, someone called Trottel - can't seem to find them on this forum...

Thanks greensmith Tom for picking up my post for Oscillating Beacons so quickly - just collected it, thanks...

Does anyone know the exact cut off time on Sunday evening for the Top 100...?
Cheers,
Az

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Still no sign of (@)(@)ydl(@)(@) - but I'm holding on to 1st place for Vladivostok by the skin of my teeth - just 6 flights ahead of the number 2 postion, someone called Trottel - can't seem to find them on this forum...

Thanks greensmith Tom for picking up my post for Oscillating Beacons so quickly - just collected it, thanks...

Cheers,
Az
I guess time would be around 7.15 pm GMT (or 21.15 CEST).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans

Cheers,
Az

That person still leads the space launches. All of them.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Well I did it....1st place for Vladivostok - a golden chest with 3 golden tokens inside, plus some other stuff...but I'm not going to open it yet, based on some people on the forum claiming they had their tokens taken off them!?

And got the three stars for the destination also....
Onto Cape Town now, lots of fuel hoses please...!
Cheers,
Az...

Congrats!

Well I did it....1st place for Vladivostok - a golden chest with 3 golden tokens inside, plus some other stuff...but I'm not going to open it yet, based on some people on the forum claiming they had their tokens taken off them!?

Cheers,
Az...
Az1
Congrats .. glad I will not cross path with you in Top100.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Cheers,
Az...
Az1

Well done, fuel hoses noted.......
I received a bronze chest, not worth the bother, Neil ellor what did you receive for South Observatory?

Top Bottom