Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sam,

I was placed 7th on the Space Mission with 13 launches, and got a Bronze Space Chest (with Roman numeric II).
One more lunar mission and I would have been placed 5th.

Unfortunately, when I opened the box, inside is the regular reward of 2 Fuel(20), 4 Silver, 1 Space Space and 1 Lab Notebook :cry: .

BIG difference.

Bali Hi, acoording to F.A.Q. it says To win a prize in Top-100, one should be among the first 10 players in the rating; to get a reward for participating in space program- among the first 3 players.......
You were lucky to get anything

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Bali Hi, acoording to F.A.Q. it says To win a prize in Top-100, one should be among the first 10 players in the rating; to get a reward for participating in space program- among the first 3 players.......
You were lucky to get anything

None of my flight are recorded so I can never get in the top 100. I don't know why. I did the first few weeks but nothing since. I think it was due to day light savings time.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
My flights to Nepal and Santiago have seemed to have stopped updating to the top 100 halfway through last week - anyone else experienced this?
Az
Az1 unfortunately one of my games has the same issue. We are definitely not alone. I sent a support request to GI and they told me it's from time traveling - which I did not do.
There are so many cheaters on the Top 100 countdown that it's hard to place in the top ten anyway. ( seriously, how could one person possibly fly enough to place first in almost every destination?)

Hi, I faced the similar problem at the beginning of the year as a result from flying to Turkey and changing the time zones. Recently it never appeared, but I am paying a huge attention to quit the game always with red button and preferably when I visit a friend. Doing so I am fine. Regarding the placement, I have no problem to be in top 10 for one destination, but I could not understand how some other players could have multiple destinations all of them with well over 100 flights per week. If I counted the amount of fuel it needs approximately 15k fuel from barrels to fly 120 times to one destination. Let´s hope the GI will clarify this, because I doubt that the game is fair at this moment to all of the players.

Good luck and take care

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
GI probably won't address it. BTW, how does someone get credit for 82 rocket launches in a week?

Actually with the "reset glitch" we discovered during shared QL launches, it is possible for two players (each with an active QL bonus) to reset each others QL and thereby shortening a space flight to about 1 min 40 seconds each. That allows them to have a launch every 12-15 minutes. (4-5 / hour) or 96-120 launches during a 24 hour period :)

I am not sure that is how they do it, but it is definitely possible the way I described it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Actually with the "reset glitch" we discovered during shared QL launches, it is possible for two players (each with an active QL bonus) to reset each others QL and thereby shortening a space flight to about 1 min 40 seconds each. That allows them to have a launch every 12-15 minutes. (4-5 / hour) or 96-120 launches during a 24 hour period :)

I am not sure that is how they do it, but it is definitely possible the way I described it.

SamZee, If you ever want to try this, just let us know and we will gladly help them up in the air :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I found there is a bug in the top 100. Some weeks you don't get a chest and then next week it is normal again and chests are awarded again. I have spoken to a few people who have found the same.

I have a different experience...

This morning I got two prizes on Bali Hi (7th and 9th) and also two prizes on Bali2 (8th and 10th?).
The things is, I have no idea what destination I got the 2nd prize for??
I only flew the Giants diligently to Melbourne (Bali2) & Yokohama (Bali Hi).

Is there anyway to check (other than visiting every destination on the world map)?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi Besides going to each destination and checking last week's lists, there is no way to see where the prizes came from. Did you not fly to Helsinki to get "attitude indicators" ?

Bali Hi Besides going to each destination and checking last week's lists, there is no way to see where the prizes came from. Did you not fly to Helsinki to get "attitude indicators" ?

Nope.
I only have 3 Giants on each game right now, which I fly exclusively to 1 destination.
I get all the Attitude Indicators I need from my good neighbours.

But I see that I am still behind you for both destinations :notworthy:!!

Top Bottom