Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

I quite like this new Additional weekly challenge by racing for top 100 places for the various destinations. It adds a new dimension to going for and achieving the 3 stars for that destination, although not seen too many forum members on the top10 of the various destination lists.

I got a bronze chest for Barcelona last week and a silver for coming 2nd flying to Montreal this week. Looks like the week therefore runs from 9pm GMT Sunday to Sunday.

Photo of the silver reward I received below;

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pakman

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I quite like this new Additional weekly challenge by racing for top 100 places for the various destinations. It adds a new dimension to going for and achieving the 3 stars for that destination, although not seen too many forum members on the top10 of the various destination lists.

I got a bronze chest for Barcelona last week and a silver for coming 2nd flying to Montreal this week. Looks like the week therefore runs from 9pm GMT Sunday to Sunday.

Photo of the silver reward I received below;

View attachment 918
View attachment 919

Pakman
Pakman

Well done, I came 8th for Berlin which achieves nothing, shame only the top 3 places get anything!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
So can you commit that the prizes are only for first 3 places? I was in Top100 2 times without any single prize. Not worth this 10 golden tokens if you got only 2 for the second place.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Sorry I'm not very savy with GI but where are the rankings?

Edit: I got it, on the world map, the destination pins have a top 100 option.
You have to click on the blue globe icon, and then tap on the destination on the world map.
Pakman

Well done, I came 8th for Berlin which achieves nothing, shame only the top 3 places get anything!
Wow this is ridiculous... so many players playing and I thought top100 would at least get a bronze... you'd have to commit with lots of fuel to reach top3 then..

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I earned a first place finish a couple weeks ago with flights to Los Angeles and earned three gold tokens. It was a lot of work but I wasn't doing anything else. Since I don't think the reward is worthwhile, I didn't bother doing it again.
The next week I noticed a person finished first with over 1,500 flights to North Observatory and first with over 1,500 flights to South Observatory. I did the math and that is totally impossible in the real world. If someone cheats that outrageously and gets away with it, why bother competing. Especially, as I said, when the prize is worthless. Just my opinion. Now if we could store purchased planes in our warehouse it would be totally worth it.
Cheers,
Tom

I earned a first place finish a couple weeks ago with flights to Los Angeles and earned three gold tokens. It was a lot of work but I wasn't doing anything else. Since I don't think the reward is worthwhile, I didn't bother doing it again.
The next week I noticed a person finished first with over 1,500 flights to North Observatory and first with over 1,500 flights to South Observatory. I did the math and that is totally impossible in the real world. If someone cheats that outrageously and gets away with it, why bother competing. Especially, as I said, when the prize is worthless. Just my opinion. Now if we could store purchased planes in our warehouse it would be totally worth it.
Cheers,
Tom

Now, that's the type of cheats that Game Insight should block.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Today I received a repair chest (3 items) for coming-in 53rd on a Top100 last week. Looks like one of the recent updates increased the range that rewards are given (not just Top3).

-Toddfish...

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
This week, I am trying to do a nice ranking to Lima. I could use my 5 delta from back to school before selling them.
Actually, I am 4th with 41 flights
I thought I could reach the 2nd place, because the first has already over 100 flights and requires already too much effort

BUT:
between 2 checks max 2 hours, a new player not ranked previously, got the first place with 125 flights????????
I am wondering what kind of bonus he was using.
If even a so uninteresting city like Lima (for the game I mean), get such amount of flights, (true or fake) I think I will never get the first place:mad:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Last week i got a 'collection chest' for coming 14th for Houston destination. This week also i am flying to Houston and i am currently running 19th :oops: I am trying for top 10 finish to see what gift i get.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Last week i got a 'collection chest' for coming 14th for Houston destination. This week also i am flying to Houston and i am currently running 19th :oops: I am trying for top 10 finish to see what gift i get.
Hi Suresh,
You are in the good way at the moment.
Do you have enough Bcon, I am going to send my gifts.
Actually, I am fighting to be in the podium for Lima. Do you know ahat time the week finish?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I finished 5th and I got a bronze chest level II.
It contains:
2 red barrels
4 silver points
2 space collections (astronaut, and labor book)

not really worth for the over 90 flights to Lima, but it allows me to get the 3 stars for this destination.
The top 100 results are finalized the sunday at 8PM GMT.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
between 2 checks max 2 hours, a new player not ranked previously, got the first place with 125 flights????????
I am wondering what kind of bonus he was using.
If even a so uninteresting city like Lima (for the game I mean), get such amount of flights, (true or fake) I think I will never get the first place:mad:
If the player was off line then went online on Sunday you will get this bump, it just happened to me went down to 3rd. I also play off line a lot and can have 25 flights not counted until I go back on line.
Now we should start making a guide on what each chest contains.
for 3rd place - Large Bronze Chest I
1 Gold Token
6 Silver Tokens
Fuel 50
an item needed for spaceship launch

for 6th place - Small Bronze Chest III
1 Silver Toekn
Fuel 20
an item needed for spaceship launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Blackcloud, you don't have to go offline to make many flights in a short time for top 100.
they don't count the flights, they count the landings. If you land several planes and make a forced exit you can land the planes a second or third time, they are counted dubble.
I even think offline landings don't count as the landing has to be registerd bij GI

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I even think offline landings don't count as the landing has to be registerd bij GI
Incorrect for this part here. Like Blackcloud, I also play offline (online only to send gifts) and when I go online and start the game, my offline landings are counted and added.

I reached #7 once before the latest update but I didn't get any gifts. So either:
1. GI intentionally didn't reward it (because of offline playing? Though I did see my name on #7) or
2. only top 3 or 5 were rewarded before the latest update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
This has to be a big mistake.

I came 11th for 'Houston' destination... and got nothing.

And i came 77th for Delhi destination... and got a repair chest :eek: What is wrong GI ?
Same story with me:( . Finished 6th in Berlin flight , 55th in Amsterdam and 82th in Lima flights - get nothing for Berlin, Amsterdam ,and repair chest for Lima :confused:

Top Bottom