Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was 97 2w ago (forgot destination), and i got Repair Set chest.
Yesteday, i was 4th on Seattle destination, and received Medium Bronze Chest.

I was second, but in last hour 2 users overtaked me :blackeye:

It looks 2 golden tokens for second place? Only?
And 10 for first place or less? Do not know, if this is worth it :whistle:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I try the trick from flip123, but it doesn't really help. Or maybe I am doing it wrong.
When my plane has landed, I force the closure, then open it again. It restarts and I see the plane landing again.
I did a couple of time this cycle and finally accept the landing. But in the top 100, I just got one single flight!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I try the trick from flip123, but it doesn't really help. Or maybe I am doing it wrong.
When my plane has landed, I force the closure, then open it again. It restarts and I see the plane landing again.
I did a couple of time this cycle and finally accept the landing. But in the top 100, I just got one single flight!
Hi javi, where you online or offline? With me it is only working online (counter at the bottom goes up, not yet in top100 list itself)
I am playing on a tablet (version 2.03.02). I only have yellow pins on the map. (phone has yellow and red)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Too many players cheat to make this a worthwhile exercise. Example:
Right now at 11:00 AM California time, this player has 259 flights to Canary Islands ...
image.jpg
PLUS
233 flights to Rome ...
image.jpg
PLUS
263 flights to Rio ...
image.jpg
All in the same week. That's 2,762 hours of flying. There are 168 hours in a week. Even with nine planes, you could only get 1,512 flying hours in a week.
Unless you bought lots and lots of fuel to speed up the flights.
Unless you used lots and lots of Flight Catalysts to speed up the flights.
Or unless you cheated.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
greensmith, they changed the programming I think or there is a server error because the 'trick' isn't working anymore. I am also thinking of an error because also the real flights aren't counted anymore (at least not for me, on other destinations)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, they changed the programming I think or there is a server error because the 'trick' isn't working anymore. I am also thinking of an error because also the real flights aren't counted anymore (at least not for me, on other destinations)
flip123,
My guess is that this person is time-traveling, not using the "trick landing scheme." Until GI makes this quest "honest" I believe it's just a waste of time. Even then, using the tokens to get planes that only speed up by 10% and can't be warehoused, in my opinion, is totally not worth it. If the game was honest and the planes could be warehoused, I'd be playing every day.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I finished 18th to Paris and got a collection chest.
I am trying to make the reward list, if some people want to contribute, they are welocome.
So it looks like (if you get something:))

1st: golden chest
2nd :silver chest
3rd: bronze chest level 1????
4th: bronze chest level 1 (F50, 1 gold coin, 4 silver, launch item)
5th: bronze chest level 2 (2 X F20, 6silver coins, 2 launch items)
6th: bronze chest level 3 (f20, 1 silver coin, 1 launch item)

14th to 18th: collection chest (5 items)

50 to 100: repair chest 3items ????

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
flip123 thank you,

It will be nice to have the prizes for the easy rankings, from 20th to 100th.
I like to complete my 3 stars in that way. For the first places ,it is nowdays too complicate, I don't know if it is cheating ot spoiling fuel.
I got the 18th place with 72 flights to Paris, which was quite heavy work for me. The first place was far away with 415.

Happy Helen, with all these flights to Paris I didn't get a single transmitter.

1st: golden chest (F150 , 3 gold tokens, 10 silver, treadmill, space ration)
2nd :silver chest
3rd: bronze chest level 1????
6th: bronze chest level 3 (f20, 1 silver coin, 1 launch item)

14th to 24th: collection chest (5 items)

50th to 100th: repair chest 3items ????

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
so from last contributions, we may have the following prize money:

1st: golden chest (F150 , 3 gold tokens, 10 silver, treadmill, space ration)
2nd :silver chest (2x fuel50, 2 gold token, 8 silver)
3rd: Large bronze chest, (1x fuel50, 1 gold, 6 silver)
6th and 7th bronze chest level 3 (f20, 1 silver coin, 1 launch item)

14th to 50th: collection chest (5 items)

51th to 100th: repair chest 3items ????

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
flip123,
My guess is that this person is time-traveling, not using the "trick landing scheme." Until GI makes this quest "honest" I believe it's just a waste of time. Even then, using the tokens to get planes that only speed up by 10% and can't be warehoused, in my opinion, is totally not worth it. If the game was honest and the planes could be warehoused, I'd be playing every day.
Cheers,
Tom
I also agree with that. I realize few cheaters are there, taking flights from others.

I found three of them: Jaroes55, Tlwebby1 and (@)ydl(@).

They had abnormal number of flights, so hope GI can do something about that. Or - if they are GI users and they just mixing user's effort to be higher on list...

I also agree with that. I realize few cheaters are there, taking flights from others.

I found three of them: Jaroes55, Tlwebby1 and (@)ydl(@).

They had abnormal number of flights, so hope GI can do something about that. Or - if they are GI users and they just mixing user's effort to be higher on list...
IMHO GI do something.
Last week I'm competing in Lima and 1st winner is calles ad3g19w making 307 flights without placing in Top10 for the first day on Monday.
And I come in 3rd place with just 164 flights.
This week, with the new Thanksgiving quest I thought I might as well competing in New York.
In the morning I recognized from the his picture profil, his already in 1st place in New York with 20 something flights.
Damn :mad:. But miracolously right now his gone from the Top 100.
Maybe .. just maybe GI do something.

I myself receive a popup that telling me I'm a time traveller and a cheater when go in the green lauch with @rickycowslip this morning and telling I'm not allow to launch. But I launch anyway and my name still in Top 100.
BTW I never time traveller or cheat for real. Maybe GI recognized that.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Juvenal I did some research last Sunday, i checked some of the Top100 lists of different destinations, and wierd: those users i mentioned had enormous flights on some destination that week and last week. You know, it is really mission impossible to do that.

For instance - Last week on Sunday:

Jaroes55 had:
136 flight to Barcelona
188 flight to San Francisco
118 flights to Saint Petersburg
89 flight to Cape Town
135 flights to Santiago
88 flight to Tokyo
And only 47 flights to Vladivostok.

On most of the destinations he grabbed 1st place...

(@)ydl(@) had:
132 flights to London
150 flight to New York
259 flight to Canary Island

Also 1st place several times...

Week before that:

Jaroes55 had:
147 flights to Amsterdam, 160 flights to Antarctica, 138 flight to Iceland, 145 to Tokyo, 139 to Santiago and only 88 to Hawai...

I was pretty busy with flying last week, so i achieve 1st place to Seattle. But as greensmith wrote, really makes no sense to do that.
There is no chance yet to warehoused the planes. And to have a plane which is 10% faster... Every fuel catalyst can make better difference...

Juvenal

I was pretty busy with flying last week, so i achieve 1st place to Seattle. But as greensmith wrote, really makes no sense to do that.
There is no chance yet to warehoused the planes. And to have a plane which is 10% faster... Every fuel catalyst can make better difference...

I agree with you @Gt city . GI should give us chance to warehoused it. The ratio is 50% of our planes is fine.
I'm intrigued is Jaroes55, (@)ydl(@) still around on Top 100 right now?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
For me this whole experience has been frustrating. Last week again i finished in top 10 for houston destination and i got nothing :mad: To add salt to injury i got a repair chest for coming 97th in Delhi!!! :eek: When is GI going to launch something which is actually bug free ?? Or maybe i am daydreaming here in my office :cautious:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
For me this whole experience has been frustrating. Last week again i finished in top 10 for houston destination and i got nothing :mad: To add salt to injury i got a repair chest for coming 97th in Delhi!!! :eek: When is GI going to launch something which is actually bug free ?? Or maybe i am daydreaming here in my office :cautious:
lol.. :ROFLMAO: I feel ya, Suresh. I only experienced that. :LOL: Coming off as #7 but didn't get anything. Got the Collection Chest at #50
javi : From Suresh post above, #97 got a Repair Chest

lol.. :ROFLMAO: I feel ya, Suresh. I only experienced that. :LOL: Coming off as #7 but didn't get anything. Got the Collection Chest at #50
javi : From Suresh post above, #97 got a Repair Chest

Do you guys actually use the Repair Chest?
I have 89, 62 and 28 unopened Repair Chest on my games.

I got an Ancient Rome Map chest from one of my Jets, tried to look everywhere for it, turns out it is in the chest drawer along with Repair Chest & Launch Ready.

Top Bottom