Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Work in Progress: Spaceship Launch animations

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot we're supposed to close the game down when we release 7.0 version and don't do any improvements, because there's a vocal minority of players who will curse us no matter what we do. I further apologize for bringing you disturbing news that we have 7.1 and 7.2 updates already in the works with many small features to improve gameplay and visuals (besides the bug fixes, of course).
You don't have to shut the game now, It already started the day 100 limit was introduced, Facebook platform has very few player's left that's why you guys are giving option to port the game to mobile, VK is closed although it's not your fault. How many player's stopped playing Beta 7.0 after installing it? :unsure:
Saying it frankly, 100 limit is the most illogical feature which was implemented without thinking and only objective is to weed out long term player's who helped this game grow.
Answer these please;
What happens to our item's which we receive after 100th one? We earned that item yet we don't get anything and we can't expand storage to get that item in future.
What about those green's we spent on upgrading flight catering facility etc? I have them maxed so I will be getting I think 96 of them daily, will I get my green's back I spent for upgrading thinking I will have unlimited storage?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
You don't have to shut the game now, It already started the day 100 limit was introduced, Facebook platform has very few player's left that's why you guys are giving option to port the game to mobile, VK is closed although it's not your fault. How many player's stopped playing Beta 7.0 after installing it? :unsure:
Saying it frankly, 100 limit is the most illogical feature which was implemented without thinking and only objective is to weed out long term player's who helped this game grow.
Answer these please;
What happens to our item's which we receive after 100th one? We earned that item yet we don't get anything and we can't expand storage to get that item in future.
What about those green's we spent on upgrading flight catering facility etc? I have them maxed so I will be getting I think 96 of them daily, will I get my green's back I spent for upgrading thinking I will have unlimited storage?

You'll be getting 96 of them daily and are very dissapointed you'll need to actually do the flights to spend them, e.g. play the game, to get the max. amount of them, I get it. Game developers force you to play the game, what an insult.

Also, we're going to get greens back for everyone who ever bought them because they thought they would get unlimited fun and pleasure by spending them, but it turned out the fun was limited after all, and on second thought, it wasn't any fun at all. Wait, this sounds a bit too good to be true. Try that with a movie ticket. Or try returning an Ikea couch or a Macbook for a full price refund after 5 years of using it, because those fellas have a better one now, and your old couch or laptop doesn't really bring you much joy any more.

Social versions of Airport City run on Flash, which is going the way of the dodo, and closing some of them with option to transfer progress to mobile versions has nothing to do with the game itself. We provided a service for players to keep playing instead of just shutting those versions down and suggesting them to start playing on mobile versions from scratch.

Sad thing here is I've already answered everything said above at least three times on the forum, but you just like beating that dead horse again and again because you don't like what you hear. I'm answering those questions now only because there're other players who might read it, and I don't want them to think I avoid those questions on purpose.

You'll be getting 96 of them daily and are very dissapointed you'll need to actually do the flights to spend them, e.g. play the game, to get the max. amount of them, I get it. Game developers force you to play the game, what an insult.

Also, we're going to get greens back for everyone who ever bought them because they thought they would get unlimited fun and pleasure by spending them, but it turned out the fun was limited after all, and on second thought, it wasn't any fun at all. Wait, this sounds a bit too good to be true. Try that with a movie ticket. Or try returning an Ikea couch or a Macbook for a full price refund after 5 years of using it, because those fellas have a better one now, and your old couch or laptop doesn't really bring you much joy any more.

Social versions of Airport City run on Flash, which is going the way of the dodo, and closing some of them with option to transfer progress to mobile versions has nothing to do with the game itself. We provided a service for players to keep playing instead of just shutting those versions down and suggesting them to start playing on mobile versions from scratch.

Sad thing here is I've already answered everything said above at least three times on the forum, but you just like beating that dead horse again and again because you don't like what you hear. I'm answering those questions now only because there're other players who might read it, and I don't want them to think I avoid those questions on purpose.
Well, you are developer, you listen to your company, who provides the resources to further develop the game and you follow the company’s strategy.
I was here to enjoy and to have some entertainment. You guys managed to spoil it. Two years ago I was paying customer and intentionally I looked for ways to pay you 5€ weekly. After I got all Planetariums, all pax buildings for greenies, enough Metro stations and Park/City squares and after I got my first MINT, I still kept paying you 5€ weekly, purchasing Metro stations and Park/City squares without needing them really. Then once I purchased by mistake Metro station & coins pack instead of Metro Station & greenies pack. I got the answer “all sales are final”. Then it come one further mishap and I bought unintentionally S2 Thunderbird - I sold it for few coins because “all sales are final”. On third such answer I decided to stop paying anything to GI until future bright times will come.
Now I have 6 Visa Centers and 5 Police Stations but from next week I won’t be able to use them - I won’t need more pax than I can manually collect as 100-item limit will make it impossible to fly that much.

So this week I came to the decision to STOP PLAYING - forever or at least for long time. I wish you will find the way to make the game reasonable again. So good luck, Ivan and, well, you have really hard job to do!

Well, you are developer, you listen to your company, who provides the resources to further develop the game and you follow the company’s strategy.
I was here to enjoy and to have some entertainment. You guys managed to spoil it. Two years ago I was paying customer and intentionally I looked for ways to pay you 5€ weekly. After I got all Planetariums, all pax buildings for greenies, enough Metro stations and Park/City squares and after I got my first MINT, I still kept paying you 5€ weekly, purchasing Metro stations and Park/City squares without needing them really. Then once I purchased by mistake Metro station & coins pack instead of Metro Station & greenies pack. I got the answer “all sales are final”. Then it come one further mishap and I bought unintentionally S2 Thunderbird - I sold it for few coins because “all sales are final”. On third such answer I decided to stop paying anything to GI until future bright times will come.
Now I have 6 Visa Centers and 5 Police Stations but from next week I won’t be able to use them - I won’t need more pax than I can manually collect as 100-item limit will make it impossible to fly that much.

So this week I came to the decision to STOP PLAYING - forever or at least for long time. I wish you will find the way to make the game reasonable again. So good luck, Ivan and, well, you have really hard job to do!
In that reply you can see what GI are doing, I feel they have no understanding of game play. There is no way on earth that anyone can ever convince me that a limit of 100 items is good. Let’s take flight destinations as an example, I’m currently going through all the alliance destinations for Jets to 3 star them - pretoria, Almaty, muscat, Tashkent, and Jeddah. If I get them on my alliance level 3 task then there will be around 170 - 200 flights, all these destinations need Additional radar, currently I can do lots of flights to Canary Islands to build up a stock of say 200/300 ad radars then when I do get one of those destinations I can complete my alliance task and also get a star to go along to 3 star it. I’m almost maxed out on passenger buildings so I have enough passengers but then on larger jets I’ll need the use of visa Center/ police station which I would use greens to buy but what is the point if I can only have say - 100 VR units, 100 OB, 100 beds, 100 sleeping pills etc etc.

It is so sad that @Pit1024 has decided to leave, and others are doing the same. I’ve always said I will stay to see how the game play actually works out but to be honest with the ridiculous answers and sarcasm we have been getting from official answers in this forum I fear the worst. And like @Pit1024 , I too used to spend money on the game but my gold sub is now cancelled for auto renewal since the details of V7 and the 100 limit have been announced.

Yes it is GIs game and the developers can do what they want but that doesn’t mean it’s the right decision. Players like @AJ , @Pinokkio , Robbie from the past and many others have helped make the game what it is and helped so many of us, players like @Pit1024 have then taken on that role themselves.

Without long term players the game is nothing. I’m hoping beyond all hope that come Monday there will be some actual compromise on the 100 limit but it’s not sounding good.

Thanks for all your help @Pit1024 you will be missed.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
In that reply you can see what GI are doing, I feel they have no understanding of game play. There is no way on earth that anyone can ever convince me that a limit of 100 items is good. Let’s take flight destinations as an example, I’m currently going through all the alliance destinations for Jets to 3 star them - pretoria, Almaty, muscat, Tashkent, and Jeddah. If I get them on my alliance level 3 task then there will be around 170 - 200 flights, all these destinations need Additional radar, currently I can do lots of flights to Canary Islands to build up a stock of say 200/300 ad radars then when I do get one of those destinations I can complete my alliance task and also get a star to go along to 3 star it. I’m almost maxed out on passenger buildings so I have enough passengers but then on larger jets I’ll need the use of visa Center/ police station which I would use greens to buy but what is the point if I can only have say - 100 VR units, 100 OB, 100 beds, 100 sleeping pills etc etc.

It is so sad that @Pit1024 has decided to leave, and others are doing the same. I’ve always said I will stay to see how the game play actually works out but to be honest with the ridiculous answers and sarcasm we have been getting from official answers in this forum I fear the worst. And like @Pit1024 , I too used to spend money on the game but my gold sub is now cancelled for auto renewal since the details of V7 and the 100 limit have been announced.

Yes it is GIs game and the developers can do what they want but that doesn’t mean it’s the right decision. Players like @AJ , @Pinokkio , Robbie from the past and many others have helped make the game what it is and helped so many of us, players like @Pit1024 have then taken on that role themselves.

Without long term players the game is nothing. I’m hoping beyond all hope that come Monday there will be some actual compromise on the 100 limit but it’s not sounding good.

Thanks for all your help @Pit1024 you will be missed.

I certainly mean no offence, and I'd like to remind everyone they're most welcome to address our official support team available 24/7 or our official Facebook page for calm and legally-approved answers for any questions or suggestions concerning the game and its rules.

Such a shame that people like you are quitting @Pit1024. You and others were a great help to me when I started off and I now try and do the same for others but this 100 limit is just madness. I understand why it may be appropriate to try and level off the game, but top level AC players have reached this position by hard work and money and to cap it at 100 is like having premier league football teams being limited to the same resources as a Sunday morning pub team. (Insert your own nations sporting analogy!) By all means bring in a cap but something more like1000 will allow people to get the most out of the game by saving up then doing multiple flights etc.

Re-think this GI, I really don’t want to quit but see myself heading the same way as Pit and others...... I will forgo the sarcastic response from GI - just please ask your bosses to look at this again.

Sorry to hear you’re stop playing... you are a great player, a wonderful neighbor and we’ll be missing you.
I hope this v7 is not the beginning of the end of AC. This game needs its stars to entice new players, and you’re certainly one of those stars.

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I certainly mean no offence, and I'd like to remind everyone they're most welcome to address our official support team available 24/7 or our official Facebook page for calm and legally-approved answers for any questions or suggestions concerning the game and its rules.
dear Ivan, tell me directly, your company doesn’t give a damn about the players — you do what you want and in case of complaints you send to your agreement — yes, you are legally right but you are human freaks .... it's your business, I understand everything, but when you actually send people in the ass who play for years, for the sake of newcomers who whine that everything is wrong with them and they can’t catch up, so what kind of reaction do you expect?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
dear Ivan, tell me directly, your company doesn’t give a damn about the players — you do what you want and in case of complaints you send to your agreement — yes, you are legally right but you are human freaks .... it's your business, I understand everything, but when you actually send people in the ass who play for years, for the sake of newcomers who whine that everything is wrong with them and they can’t catch up, so what kind of reaction do you expect?

What kind of reaction do I expect in a topic called 'New spaceship launch animations'? I guess, some reaction related to spaceship launches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hi everyone! We're doing the new animations for all spaceship launches, so I've thought it would be a good idea to give you a preview of them.

They're not final yet, though. We're targeting 7.1 or 7.2 update for a release of this feature.

Cheers!
Ivan.
Looks great!
I'm very eager to launch again
Can't wait for the seven point zero update so is there any indication yet on what time the update is avalaible on android platform?

And back on topic of the game being doomed!

Oh wait, I've meant: back on topic of new spaceship launch animations! We haven't forgotten about those. In fact, they're due to be released in 7.4 update and are going to melt your phones.

Here's an updated preview:

I'm request Dave double your current compensation for your forum contributions!!

New animation looks great!

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
If someone get 96 items daily in 100 limitation rule, what did he lost?
there should be no any difference if you use 10 daily or 96 items daily.
I like this rule if it is a rule now.

RIGHT - this doesn't happen often, but I need to rant. As one of the older players, having played and been in this forum for over 5 years I have a right to a voice as well.

Firstly I totally get your gripes about the 100 limit. I have changed my game play, but I still really enjoy and am addicted to this fantastic game, and will continue playing. It is fantastic that Free2Play gives us previews and updates on forthcoming fixes/changes/updates and previews - I love them, and the totally bureaucratic free communication style - refreshing and honest. BUT every time Free2Play opens his mouth, the good news gets hijacked with the old gripes. Never mind the games, a few players are ruining the forum for me and I may consider leaving it after all this time. @Captain and the other moderators, could we move gripes to a thread called "old gripes" or similar so they don't hijack EVERY thread? How many have written/emailed GI head office/management/executives or raised a full formal complaint with them?

Now, that's my rant over, I am sorry not everyone enjoys the game like I do, but please can we stop drowning every piece of good news. Please don't reply to this rant, just bear it in mind.

Free2Play - I OVE the new animations, and every step forward the team play. A shame your bosses don't respond to some of the old gripes, but please keep sharing with us.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
RIGHT - this doesn't happen often, but I need to rant. As one of the older players, having played and been in this forum for over 5 years I have a right to a voice as well.

Firstly I totally get your gripes about the 100 limit. I have changed my game play, but I still really enjoy and am addicted to this fantastic game, and will continue playing. It is fantastic that Free2Play gives us previews and updates on forthcoming fixes/changes/updates and previews - I love them, and the totally bureaucratic free communication style - refreshing and honest. BUT every time Free2Play opens his mouth, the good news gets hijacked with the old gripes. Never mind the games, a few players are ruining the forum for me and I may consider leaving it after all this time. @Captain and the other moderators, could we move gripes to a thread called "old gripes" or similar so they don't hijack EVERY thread? How many have written/emailed GI head office/management/executives or raised a full formal complaint with them?

Now, that's my rant over, I am sorry not everyone enjoys the game like I do, but please can we stop drowning every piece of good news. Please don't reply to this rant, just bear it in mind.

Free2Play - I OVE the new animations, and every step forward the team play. A shame your bosses don't respond to some of the old gripes, but please keep sharing with us.
Here! Here! :) Someone had to say it. Baz :)

Well @ItsRalphy, my friend, even though you said don't reply, I am. I have to agree with you. It's a downer reading all the negative comments! I will admit, I also had my fair share of negativity before V7 came out, but I still love the game, absolutely love the new version, and am learning to cope with the 100 item limit. (It's hard after 4 years of unlimited items!). I still have huge amounts of stock on my main game, so it's not feeling the limit yet, but my other 2 games both are relying on regular daily gifts (thank you neighbors), and it's working out.

What I don't understand is why the people who are so hateful and complaining all the time continue to play the game? :confused::confused::confused:

Hi AJ,
I managed to decrease my inventory on some of the factory items to below 100 so I began to calculate how much do I produce and how much I need.
Flying S3 Thunderbirds I can fly 14*5 = 70 flights daily but I can produce only 6*4 beds in 6 fully upgraded Furniture Factories each 12 hours so 48 per 24h. Even worse is the situation if I consider alliance map flights - I can have 100 items in warehouse and another 300 in the gift queue. So if I have enough factory items, I can arrange 400+ flight items to do a 400+ flights map run but if I miss the factory items it will be real challenge even to do 250-300+ flights per map.

I was hoping 6x Pawn Shops together with 6x Logistical centers and Design Center to increase the output to 96 but they don't work on factories (I tried that with Fuel Catering Facilities).

I found your post mentioning 96 factory items daily. If that is true, would you pls advise how you managed to boost your production?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Pit (Peter)

Last edited:
Top Bottom