Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Work in Progress: Spaceship Launch animations

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Flames look more realistic; I like.
Any plans for space launches in the nearby future with v7 (even just mumblings around the water cooler)? For some reason, I keep picturing the next pad being purple :LOL:

Not purple good neighbour, piano black with chrome trim and a matching vehicle

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'd love to have a fourth space mission, but it's not in the works right now and even if it happens, I'm afraid it doesn't qualify as a nearby future.
Im sure it will happen at some point. With all the recent hoopla with SpaceX and multiple countries launching into orbit to place satellites, it's only a matter of time. Either way, improvements to what we already have is always welcome.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
We're not exactly a roaming band that plays songs by request from the crowd. If there're things we can improve with resources we have — we improve them wherever we can.
I apologize, With this new thing I will definitely be enjoying my game a hell lot more, will pay special attention to this, It is a huge upgrade :D:rolleyes:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
What thing? A 4th mission?
Nope, This new mission, It really shows what's priority is for GI, They don't have resources to plan on a building which could be used to increase limit but yeah let's have a new space animation, First they removed most of the animations this game had and now they are introducing it back with some changes. Tough day at work 👏

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Nope, This new mission, It really shows what's priority is for GI, They don't have resources to plan on a building which could be used to increase limit but yeah let's have a new space animation, First they removed most of the animations this game had and now they are introducing it back with some changes. Tough day at work 👏
I wish for some changes too, but oh well....we just have to deal with what they tackle. Im sure we will all adjust. For now, at least we can enjoy some awesome exhaust when we launch :LOL:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I apologize, With this new thing I will definitely be enjoying my game a hell lot more, will pay special attention to this, It is a huge upgrade :D:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot we're supposed to close the game down when we release 7.0 version and don't do any improvements, because there's a vocal minority of players who will curse us no matter what we do. I further apologize for bringing you disturbing news that we have 7.1 and 7.2 updates already in the works with many small features to improve gameplay and visuals (besides the bug fixes, of course).

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I'd love to have a fourth space mission, but it's not in the works right now and even if it happens, I'm afraid it doesn't qualify as a nearby future.
The Space Agencies are unable to sanction long distance space travel - apparently they cannot neutralise the cosmic radiation that astronauts would be exposed to. Fly further than the moon and there is a good change your brains will be fried. Research may overcome this problem. One day......

Meanwhile let's leave GI to do some more research to try and develop (sometime far in the future) a space mission that would satisfy AC players without universal moaning.... 😭...........One day. :LOL:

The Space Agencies are unable to sanction long distance space travel - apparently they cannot neutralise the cosmic radiation that astronauts would be exposed to. Fly further than the moon and there is a good change your brains will be fried. Research may overcome this problem. One day......

Meanwhile let's leave GI to do some more research to try and develop (sometime far in the future) a space mission that would satisfy AC players without universal moaning.... 😭...........One day. :LOL:

Their advanced research budget is fully expended on warp drive development. NCC 1701-E perhaps? But then we'd have to "launch" from an orbiting space station...... So still many years out for GI to implement! (y)

EDIT - I was going to put this emoji in of what looks like a thumbs up next to a face, but at closer examination it may be saying FU?! (So I omitted it.... :rolleyes: )

Their advanced research budget is fully expended on warp drive development. NCC 1701-E perhaps? But then we'd have to "launch" from an orbiting space station...... So still many years out for GI to implement! (y)

EDIT - I was going to put this emoji in of what looks like a thumbs up next to a face, but at closer examination it may be saying FU?! (So I omitted it.... :rolleyes: )
I saw that one - yeah, I don't think it was a thumb. 😄 😄 😄 :eek::eek::eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom