Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@jimstreet(a jim requireditem) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@jimstreet
(a jim spprt) – I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Alfonz Senki(AS-requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Bob1977(d751) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Captain WH Rollins(Captain WH Rollins) - I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send meme Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(DJG4_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG5_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG7_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Passengers(10). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Bed. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh(Kesh from forum) – I sent you E-reader. Could you send me E-reader?
@KingKong(King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark(Marko F20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf(R) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Snowee (Snow: Duty free) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac.Could you send me Fuel(20)?

During last day I had two gifts. One from @Ispmark and another from player who is not forum member...
Could you confirm that you are receiving my gifts and inform me if send something to me.
Sent sliding table saw to:
@Joe7 See you as "A(whiteboard)"
@Captain WH Rollins
@wydaho
@crescent moon
@david smith
@gbswales
@Kesh
@KingKong
@Ispmark
@Raf

@Davejoyg sent catering
@BelleAIr sent F20
I did receive your gift. Thanks! I sent you edge banding saw the day before yesterday and again this morning.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Hi Friends. I'm willing to try the return options of building ítems, but with changes in the list of gifts brought by the last update, I do not know that you will obtain back. :D
hi how are you
i sent invite
same here, i mean loads of gifts to send but cannot figure it out excactly

what i do need, are optical systems, i hope u will send after accpt thx

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi friends,

can´t send gifts, my game broke, he doesn´t start. Waiting replay from GI support. I can´t send gifts for the followings days, sorry :(

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
hi how are you
i sent invite
same here, i mean loads of gifts to send but cannot figure it out excactly

what i do need, are optical systems, i hope u will send after accpt thx
ok then me , is back
for the time being
until data limits again/ or battery dies

a BIG thank you for gifting
dunno excactly who,but many players (from the forums) are so much into sending appropiate items : Cheers!

since last days were difficult for me to be online and battery was also in the red (opposite of green), i only send out f20 and some appropiate gifts to those who had wanted items in their gamename'.

also tried first launch on this game, it failed..
due to lack of space collections
(i think)

next round i'll try to put it on the right forum, the launche that is(y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Hi Friends. I'm willing to try the return options of building ítems, but with changes in the list of gifts brought by the last update, I do not know that you will obtain back. :D
well, one asks and one (me) recieves hé
thank you for the Optical System!

need 3 more

what do i send to you?
btw. i dunno if we were already neighbours but i'm glad u accepted:D(y)

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm so glad lol someone liked my post from about 12 hours ago.
I didn't sleep well at all last night. Was up way too early, and gifted whilst the night was silent except the sounds of the crickets, and our local Pepe' Le Pew.
We have a local skunk that like clockwork comes rummaging so close to the building.
The other night it must have felt threatened before it arrived as the lol green cloud wafted right in the bedroom window, to a point my eyes were burning. I did not dare to get up and close the window either, lest I get another shot of mist projected toward the window.

D

Deleted member 5399

@jimstreet
At one time if you went to visit a neighbor who hadn't played in awhile, you would get a pop up message saying neighbor has been away. Call Them Back. If you hit the ok button it would then count as a visit even though you collected nothing.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW @Cosmic Blue
Thanks for assist with launch. 5 more seconds and KB2 would have missed the launch. I knew I had to find that stupid parachute first, but there was some lag in the icon showing up, that i had an ongoing launch to finish, first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
@jimstreet
At one time if you went to visit a neighbor who hadn't played in awhile, you would get a pop up message saying neighbor has been away. Call Them Back. If you hit the ok button it would then count as a visit even though you collected nothing.
I recall that time. It disappeared a long time ago, though, as well. Still, it was a way to build up visit points so you could visit more folks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. gifts away. No more gifts for at least 36 hours.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts to primary and support accounts.

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Gifts are out from Snow2!
Also sent a bunch of neighbour request PMs those that are only neighbours with Snow, not Snow2.
Much tired, so I'm off for now... will continue sending requests tomorrow :sleep:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have pretty much stopped using the return function except where I have been asked to - I find that mostly it is less confusing especially as I send fuel (20) to most now. I may review this once I have finished setting up my drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom