Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my neighbors there may be a stoppage of gifts from me in the next few days
and perhaps into weeks depending. It seems a hurricane has decided to shift more
toward my direction so need to take care of some things. Depending on the impact
will determine how long my stoppage will be.

Good Luck @Wired Parrott .

Lets hope it takes a sharp right turn after Cuba !

Regards
Harcourt

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
To all my neighbors there may be a stoppage of gifts from me in the next few days
and perhaps into weeks depending. It seems a hurricane has decided to shift more
toward my direction so need to take care of some things. Depending on the impact
Yes, be safe!
My girlfriend from Germany told me about Matthew this morning, i hadn't heard about it yet. It is fortunately missing Texas :) I am sorry for the Caribbean and Florida :sorry:
It shall go down to strength 2 after Cuba, perhaps it will decrease even more :angelic::nailbiting:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
You first, Us after, good luck, be safe. Hope to get good news from you later

Um....so strange. I was sending out gifts, it said I had 0 left, then with 15 minutes before the day should reset, it told me it was a new day. Anyone else start their day earlier than you expected? It didn't happen on my Android...it's very worrying...

EDIT: OOOO..looks like my game finally synced up to the server. It doesn't look like the old rollback anymore! WOOT! Maybe I'm officially in 100% working order now? crosses fingers, dances around in excited hope

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@BelleAIr - No, didn't have any problems with gifting reset time. Although, for some reason, all of my commercial buildings are showing a bonus on my Ten game. And I don't have any active. And I don't have a House of Cards (Only House of Dark Shadows, and the area affected is greater than a radius of 2).

*Shrugs*

@BelleAIr - No, didn't have any problems with gifting reset time. Although, for some reason, all of my commercial buildings are showing a bonus on my Ten game. And I don't have any active. And I don't have a House of Cards (Only House of Dark Shadows, and the area affected is greater than a radius of 2).

*Shrugs*
I get that alot randomly. It will be like a group of 5 buildings for an hr. Seems to happen after I visit neighbors. It's very weird but I wont complain about extra free coins! :D

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@Ten33go and @BelleAIr
the bonus on your comemrcial builings is not random. It happens, when your last visited neighbor has a ChryslerBuilding in an area that covers your respective comm.buildings. The bnous stays on your buildings until you exit game or visit another neighbor.
I have abused it recently. Best neighbor for my city layout is Marko's city ;) It gives you even >10% bonus on some of your buildings (y)
I visit him, before I start earning and leave the game afterwards as it is :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi everyone, just dropping in to quickly say thanks for all the gifts received these last couple of days. Had friends visiting so we were always out, no time to jump on the computer. Will try to get gifts out later today, but currently under a pile of uni assessments! Things should return to normal next week, but no need to gift me this week as I can't promise when I can return them :sorry:

WOW - amazing birthday day on the forum - 2 current and one very quiet forum members so a great big Happy Birthday to:-
@Husam @Ten33go and @uschu

birthday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom