Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

here is my coin count and launch ready take for September for all 3 games

Gameradar3: 197,155 coins, 209 launch ready chests

David smith2: 226,950 coins, 237 launch ready chests

Gamerader: 237,600 coins, 216 launch ready chests

NO GIFTS PLEASE GOING ON VACATION BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 3rd

Hi All,

Many thanks for all the gifts received. I have sent out my gifts for today.

Last week was relatively calm with no upgrade problems across all 3 of my accounts. Long may it continue :D:happy:

I completed the back to school event drawing on last year's progress, needing just one Graduate Cap and two Club jackets. As soon as I acquired these I got an Atomium. Then when I ' completed ' the event I got the Collider. If that is a bug then it is a good bug. ! (@Blue Aero)

I have started construction of another Modular House and my first Loft Condominium. Both will be ready in 28 hours time.

I hope you all have a great flying week,

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

Last week was relatively calm with no upgrade problems across all 3 of my accounts. Long may it continue :D:happy:

I completed the back to school event drawing on last year's progress, needing just one Graduate Cap and two Club jackets. As soon as I acquired these I got an Atomium. Then when I ' completed ' the event I got the Collider. If that is a bug then it is a good bug. ! (@Blue Aero)

I have started construction of another Modular House and my first Loft Condominium. Both will be ready in 28 hours time.

Regards
Harcourt
That happened to me on both the Christmas and Halloween events. Its so bizarre! I was worried that I wouldn't get the current events building after getting the year before's one. :confused::confused::confused:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts out for 10 hours. Siggy to be updated real soon now. No changes on my outgoing gift list.

Still too overwhelmed with incoming building gifts to individually thank you all, but I like that way.

Warm thanks as well for incoming flight and repair gifts.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt

I also got those 2 buildings and was very glad with the Atomium. Great to have the Belgian monument in my city. After completing the event also got the Collider.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
here is my coin count and launch ready take for September for all 3 games

Gameradar3: 197,155 coins, 209 launch ready chests

David smith2: 226,950 coins, 237 launch ready chests

Gamerader: 237,600 coins, 216 launch ready chests

NO GIFTS PLEASE GOING ON VACATION BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 3rd
@david smith sorry for Fuel, don´t come to forum often and just now realize you don´t need more fuelo_O

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Amazing; I've clicked 999 groceries since the update (I have 5 of them) but still have a long way to go on pharmacy and mega malls.
I prefer duty free for gifts.

Happy Flying All,
-Comet18

D

Deleted member 5399

I started sending out gifts today but later in the day, so I will pick it back up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom