Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I notice a lot of people "visiting" my volcano - are you getting anything from this as I have never collected anything by visiting neighbours volcanos?

I notice a lot of people "visiting" my volcano - are you getting anything from this as I have never collected anything by visiting neighbours volcanos?
You see someone has visited your volcano when your trees are visited. I have noticed unfortunately it usually does not show the name though.

Also, signature will be updated shortly as I updated Windows and the Apps (Windows Version 4.8.11) and suddenly all of my gifts have changed, but I did receive 134 gifts o_O so there is that. :p

Lastly, please do not send anymore chainsaws. I have now finished 3 gates of hell collections and 3 mineral collections, so I really do not need any more. :woot: Thank you very much for all the gifts, I am doing my best to return the gifts! You guys are the best! :(y)(y)(y)

Morning gang - but of a plea - can everyone ensure their siggie is up to date in whether you want chainsaws or not??? - I am sending unless you say otherwise, but as you are completing part of the event, you may no longer want them? I am going to carry on until I have a few more stars, and also only have one institute of volcanology.

How is your event going? - sorry, sore subject - I have completed gates of hell, and nearly the rocks collections (1 item needed - come on volcano, today is the day) - but cold war not a chance - of the 5 items it needs, I have 0,2,2,0,0 so goodness knows if I will manage. Feel I am wasting flights!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Detectors are now the priority for me - if anyone can help (I can send Lie Detectors - though not sure "exchanges" still work
3 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 9 Explosives Detectors, 9 Lie Detectors

Its a nightmare @gbswales ! - I can send explosives detectors, but need them so bad! @Blue Aero is already sending me Lie Detectors, but still need 4 so if you can send that would help as you never know when gifting lists may changes, @Husam is sending me Currency detectors, but needs loads, and @Laosge is supporting with Document detectors.

Explosives detectors seem the rare ones, which I can give but can't get!!!

Its a nightmare @gbswales ! - I can send explosives detectors, but need them so bad! @Blue Aero is already sending me Lie Detectors, but still need 4 so if you can send that would help as you never know when gifting lists may changes, @Husam is sending me Currency detectors, but needs loads, and @Laosge is supporting with Document detectors.

Explosives detectors seem the rare ones, which I can give but can't get!!!
Sorry for this changes :) any way what ever you want from my new items just tell me i will send also if you have any items in your list and you wanted as gift send me and i will return back to you (y)

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

My support game gifting and visiting window failed to reset for the third day :(. I have contacted GI support.

On a happier note:-
I have made good progress with the event. I have completed Gates of Hell collection, need one more They're not Rocks collection, and need two more Cold War collections. I have found Spyglass to be effective for the first two collections but not the third. I flew 225 flights to Cold War destinations and finally got the Los Angeles flight to drop. This was a Side quest so I am hoping drop rates will improve.

I have upgraded my Town Hall to Level 9.

My next target will be the Terminal and I already have the needed items.

That just leaves the Town Hall where I need :-
2 x 3D Printers
4 x Energy Saving Lamps
3 x Hand Dryers

Any of these gifts would be most welcome.

I no longer need Chainsaws.

Fuel and Flight Items are always acceptable.

Have a good week

Regards
Harcourt

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
You see someone has visited your volcano when your trees are visited. I have noticed unfortunately it usually does not show the name though.

Also, signature will be updated shortly as I updated Windows and the Apps (Windows Version 4.8.11) and suddenly all of my gifts have changed, but I did receive 134 gifts o_O so there is that. :p

Lastly, please do not send anymore chainsaws. I have now finished 3 gates of hell collections and 3 mineral collections, so I really do not need any more. :woot: Thank you very much for all the gifts, I am doing my best to return the gifts! You guys are the best! :(y)(y)(y)
invites sent to both games

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I have completed the Gates of Hell collection on both Ten and Ten2, and no longer require chainsaws. Signature and profile have been updated (Or will be shortly) on both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom