Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

With just friend in need bonus out of 120 clicks I got 42 chainsaws After the update
I havent tried collecting from my city other than the 10 I used before visting first and yielded 3 other items besides 6 filters

D

Deleted member 5399

Other than several filters this is what I got from those 40+ chainsaws I collected from neighbors.
See how planes do next when they land and send em out. No money for greenies= no greenies for bonuses, so will have to go on two wings and a prayer.
I spent my greenies on 6 plots of land when it went on sale.
Capture.JPG

Hi All,

I have just updated my Main Game and received 36 Gifts !!!

So Big Thank You to

@IvanM 10 Lollipops and 7 Chainsaws. , @Wasted Eagle (IWasted) 3 Chainsaws, @BelleAIr 5 Chainsaws and one Fuel20,
@Joe7 Seven Chainsaws, @gbswales (Drone Account) 3 Chainsaws.

You must have thought I was being a miserable so and so not to return your gifts !!

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Updating the lol unwanted changes to my gifting list too.
Will update night flyer2 when log into account. night flyer1 is no current.

D

Deleted member 5399

I................Got CANDY
I................Got CANDY although that's for those who scrimp for every nickle and dime they can. Siggy updated with gifting lists from both cities. Filled candies in both and Chocolate in city #2.
Funny though I got both fuels in city #1 and both passengers in city #2.
I'm in a good mood. As my Nana used to say, "He's so happy, he's beside himself."

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, there were lots of them. Sorry for no gifting yesterday but today send my 20 gifts out and still have some catching up to do.

Just updated my game and my gifting list changed so need to figure out what items are changed and update my siggy.

For the event don't get any further. Drop rate from the returned planes was nothing and the burnt trees only give a few filters but nothing for completing the collections. :(

Would it be safe to buy some new ground and put it over the lava.

My giant plane broke but can only speed up using greenies so now it's stranded for 12 hours and another plane also since I only have 1 slot in my repair center.

Happy weekend and lots of luck with the event, we surely need it.

Thanks for all the received gifts, there were lots of them. Sorry for no gifting yesterday but today send my 20 gifts out and still have some catching up to do.

Just updated my game and my gifting list changed so need to figure out what items are changed and update my siggy.

For the event don't get any further. Drop rate from the returned planes was nothing and the burnt trees only give a few filters but nothing for completing the collections. :(

Would it be safe to buy some new ground and put it over the lava.

My giant plane broke but can only speed up using greenies so now it's stranded for 12 hours and another plane also since I only have 1 slot in my repair center.

Happy weekend and lots of luck with the event, we surely need it.
I have put some land over the lava and built on it(y):)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Updated and got 216 chainsaws out of the 461 gifts waiting for me. I thought gifts received had backed off a little :D
I have a lot of neighbors (465) so it's hard to keep the 20 gifting slots straightened out especially with school and work taking so much of my time so my apologies for not returning gifts - I wish I could send all of my neighbors gifts daily although it is impossible to do so with only 20 gift slots. With today's update I now have fuel3 AND fuel20 (why would I send fuel3 when I can send fuel20?) I'll update my gifting list over the weekend.

461 gifts.png

oh my God.
I am afraid I gave Patrol Drones to a bunch of people :wideyed: :wideyed::banghead::banghead: Had selected the wrong item, instead of chainsaws :cry:
@gorrion @gbswales @Wired Parrott @Vivke and others?!

I am sooo sorry:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

No problem these type of things are easy to do. BTW I lost drawing boards and unfortunately it was replaced by the one
thing you don't need........t-square. :mad:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
No problem these type of things are easy to do. BTW I lost drawing boards and unfortunately it was replaced by the one
thing you don't need........t-square. :mad:
Oh no, so @ItsRalphy and you both lost it and got that one item I already have :( :LOL:

Maybe @WAMike can help ;) your Cyclone account had given me all the T-squares. What have you got after the update? (if already happened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom