Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Was able to send gifts from support account, which is strange as they are both on same laptop, the difference is I switched off wi fi till game opened then put it back on
So maybe putting off internet helps (worth a try ) :rolleyes:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Was able to send gifts from support account, which is strange as they are both on same laptop, the difference is I switched off wi fi till game opened then put it back on
So maybe putting off internet helps (worth a try ) :rolleyes:

Good call Cath, I had 6 or 7 attemps at starting my game without any success, then tried disconnecting the internet and the game started.
So the game is now running but unable to visit neighbours or send gifts. :mad::mad::mad:

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Good call Cath, I had 6 or 7 attemps at starting my game without any success, then tried disconnecting the internet and the game started.
So the game is now running but unable to visit neighbours or send gifts. :mad::mad::mad:
Same for you then Mike :banghead::banghead::banghead: I have sent a ticket to GI but I am sure they are aware of the problem as lots of others have same issue, let us hope they fix it soon but I doubt it :(

D

Deleted member 5399

Well those 20 who randomly got from a night flyer2 yesterday, or lol was it the day before. I'm confused.
Anyhow like someone else had mentioned both my games are on the same laptop, the update was installed to both games at the same time, however now I cannot visit for 16+ hours as of 4AM UTC-6 this morning, nor send gifts, from either game, and here it is nearly 3 hours have passed and my reset time still says 16+ hours to wait, which again puts me about 4-10 hours probably after i retire for the night, only to wake tomorrow and it say 16+ hours still.
So now i have tag-teamed GI with the support tickets Sending screenshots and codes, etc for both games.
Maybe they should pull the plug on this challenge, since it seems everyone is having problems, and revert back to the last update.
I'd rather have no challenge at all, instead of this mess.

Hi All,

After my support account Gifting and Visiting window did not reset yesterday, today I was able to send out 20 gifts. I then moved to my 'Fuel' account and sent out 15 gifts. I then fired up my main game and started sending gifts. I got to gift 11 to send when it refused to send any more :( I exited the game and disconnected the broadband, opened the game and reconnected to the broadband, all to no avail !

Also all three games froze when first opened, but were ok when closed down and reopened !

I have noted the number of people with issues regarding various bugs, mainly affecting gifts and visits.

Given the previous problems following the main upgrade and the new problems associated with the event, I feel I am morphing into a guinea pig
GP.png
:eek::eek::eek:

At the beginning of the week I usually talk about the progress I am making and the future objectives I have. I really can't be bothered this time !

I hope you are having more success than I am.

Regards
Harcourt

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
I'm playing the quest; but only half heartedly. I have trouble with all quests. I have no hope of winning this one.
I noticed my jack hammers disappear between neighbor visits. This forces me to use them as soon as I get them rather than stock pile. I lost about 5 that I had received as gifts, as well as one or two from neighbor visits. :rage::rage: Probably, no big deal, as I don't get many hits by using them anyway.

What's with the lava closing in on our airports? I can't explore the trees in lava spots. Do you think we'll be able to add land expansions when the half price time comes? I don't enjoy the events.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom