Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
There's a guy starting to realize that eternal
Fate has turned its back on him.
It's two a.m.

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
Cannot decode my whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved
Under moon and star
Where am I to go
Now that I've gone too far [Repeat]
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

I'm falling down a spiral
Destination unknown
Double crossed messenger, all alone
Can't get no connection
Can't get through where are you

Well the night weighs heavy
On his guilty mind
This far from the borderline
When the hit-man comes
He knows damn well
He has been cheated
And he says

The place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved
Under moon and star
Where am I to go
When the bullet hits the bone (Golden Earring, 1982)

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
There's a guy starting to realize that eternal
Fate has turned its back on him.
It's two a.m.

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
Cannot decode my whole life spins into a frenzy

The place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved
Under moon and star
Where am I to go

I'm falling down a spiral
Destination unknown
Double crossed messenger, all alone
Can't get no connection
Can't get through where are you

Well the night weighs heavy
On his guilty mind
This far from the borderline
When the hit-man comes
He knows damn well
He has been cheated
And he says

The place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved
Under moon and star
Where am I to go
When the bullet hits the bone (Golden Earring, 1982)
So this game has you singing desperate songs now???:):):) Got my curiosity up, so I downloaded it off youtube - the video is awful, but I like the song.

Sent you a chainsaw - let me know if you received it.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Sorry to all my neighbors, I'm having issues accessing most of my airports so not as many chainsaws are going to be coming. Ticket into GI...now the waiting game. Of the 6 Windows airports I have two running...

@KingKong
I am sorry, but for whatever reason, I am not able to send gifts to you ..................

@KingKong . I have the same problem !! I have tried to send Earplugs and Fuel from all three of my accounts, but it does not work. :(

All other gifts have been sent, but whether they will be received appears to be in the lap of the gods :unsure:

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

I get my gifting clock, pushed back further and further it seems. I click on it and it tells me 16 hours+ and 4-5 hours later I look and it still says 16 hours+.
As for receiving gifts, I had 15 out of 17 were chainsaws, and only got to use 10 of them around city. The other 5 seemed to have vanished..................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>either this way or
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,,that way.

Afternoon gang - spent yesterday and this morning in hospital - minor procedure, nothing of concern, and am now home recovering 2 weeks signed off - but every cloud has a silver lining as I will be a daytime player for a while v- not a rushed 20 mins before work and fitting in 2 hours in an evening! Only concern is that with the issues the game has, this may be too much and I could end up in a home for the permanently bewildered!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh and @KingKong
I am sorry, but for whatever reason, I am not able to send gifts to you two :wideyed: Whatever gift I select, it is not being sent to you. I will try again after reset.
It works fine for my other neighbors, thou o_O
If gifting to your main accounts will still not work, do your sub-accs need something?
maybe it is related to version of the game. Win phone didn't get last update with event.

Afternoon gang - spent yesterday and this morning in hospital - minor procedure, nothing of concern, and am now home recovering 2 weeks signed off - but every cloud has a silver lining as I will be a daytime player for a while v- not a rushed 20 mins before work and fitting in 2 hours in an evening! Only concern is that with the issues the game has, this may be too much and I could end up in a home for the permanently bewildered!
Glad you are back!

Was it that wonky gallbladder? I seem to remember October being the date.... Don't over do it and don't lift anything heavier then what they told you! :)

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Kesh and @KingKong
I am sorry, but for whatever reason, I am not able to send gifts to you two :wideyed: Whatever gift I select, it is not being sent to you. I will try again after reset.
It works fine for my other neighbors, thou o_O
If gifting to your main accounts will still not work, do your sub-accs need something?
@KingKong . I have the same problem !! I have tried to send Earplugs and Fuel from all three of my accounts, but it does not work. :(

All other gifts have been sent, but whether they will be received appears to be in the lap of the gods :unsure:

Regards
Harcourt
No worries....I cant even gift from my second game to my main. In fact I'm not receiving gifts from WP users as well.
Hope they resolve the issue with the new update for us(WP users).....waiting patiently.:)

Just to welcome me back game has reset to level 1! - used a backup from Sunday, and so all back and running, but may have missed some gifts. I look to have received the right number, and have 12 left to gift tomorrow, but if you have sent me a gift and I do not truen in the next 12 hours, when my gifting has reset, please tell me as I hate to not return your generosity!

Just to welcome me back game has reset to level 1! - used a backup from Sunday, and so all back and running, but may have missed some gifts. I look to have received the right number, and have 12 left to gift tomorrow, but if you have sent me a gift and I do not truen in the next 12 hours, when my gifting has reset, please tell me as I hate to not return your generosity!

Welcome back @ItsRalphy , hopefully struggling with this <blank bank> game will not be too stressful.

I also hear that alcohol is forbidden for three months :(

Don't worry about the gifts, I was using up some spare gifting capacity.

Regards
Harcourt

Welcome back @ItsRalphy , hopefully struggling with this <blank bank> game will not be too stressful.

I also hear that alcohol is forbidden for three months :(

Don't worry about the gifts, I was using up some spare gifting capacity.

Regards
Harcourt
3 months - who have you been speaking to? - I didn't hear that one . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom