Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
@ucaptain lole - I sent you an friends invite - have not heard from you - I'm in a position to gift quite a few of the items you will need to upgrade.

Can gift these - DNDS(3), Archive Box(3), Grinding Machine(3), Solar Cell(4)

Have keyed in your friends code.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi

Accepted your invite.... but then cocked up the sending of the gift. When I'm scrolling through the gifts it has a habit of sometimes selecting a gift randomly..... haven't got a clue what I sent you. Sorry, I hope its useful!

I'll be grateful for the archive boxes to start with if thats ok with you? Doesnt look like many have them.

Thanks

Hi

Accepted your invite.... but then cocked up the sending of the gift. When I'm scrolling through the gifts it has a habit of sometimes selecting a gift randomly..... haven't got a clue what I sent you. Sorry, I hope its useful!

I'll be grateful for the archive boxes to start with if thats ok with you? Doesnt look like many have them.

Thanks
No worries.Accident happens :D:D:D

@Harcourt - Thank you for the fuel, but the info is happily relayed with no expectations! After all, that's what this place is all about, helping each other obtain our goals and share information. It is appreciated however! (y):cool:

Its the fact that it is not expected which makes it all the more worth while, for me especially !

Regards
Harcourt

PS : The end ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi

Thanks

I will begin with the Archives Boxes tomorrow morning and then take it from there.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Harcourt, @Captain WH Rollins and @jimstreet - One other thing I might mention is, that the maps you buy from Duke are for the specific area of excavation. In other words, you have Mesoamerica, Ancient Rome, etc.

Those destinations will provide you with other maps to destinations for the collections. For example, if you look at the flights, you'll see Machu Pichu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl, Tenochtitlan and Chichen Itza as sub maps under Mesoamerica. Once you fly to Mesoamerica (Which those flights are not timed by the way), you will receive one of the sub maps. Those are the ones that are timed, and those are the ones that contain the items necessary to complete Aztec Legacies, etc.

Thanks for both postings, it's really very invaluable information which can not be obtained elsewhere. It will be of great use. Thanks once again for taking the time.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2.
I still owe lol !KB from !KB2 and @!angel from !KB2.
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
@Harcourt & @Captain WH Rollins - Excavation maps are pretty much the same as green, blue and red maps you obtain. They are active for mainly 6 hours each. You can fly as many times as you can in that 6 hours. Most, if not all excavation map destinations don't need any flight items either.
Thanks for the explanation, didn't know much of it and bought it sometimes but withouth really knowing how it goes. So very glad to know more about this and will buy them more often from now on.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
:( I apologize to all my great neighbors not being able to send them gifts in return on a daily basis. With a limit of 20 gift slots, a lot of great and generous neighbors have to be left out way too often and it is not my choice - I would give a gold token (or some silver ones) to buy 50 more gift slots.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
:( I apologize to all my great neighbors not being able to send them gifts in return on a daily basis. With a limit of 20 gift slots, a lot of great and generous neighbors have to be left out way too often and it is not my choice - I would give a gold token (or some silver ones) to buy 50 more gift slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom