Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my neighbours I lost my game this morning it crashed on me so I will not be able to send my gifts :(
I am currently working on a system restore, only problem is I save after I send my gifts, apologies to all but hoping to get things back to normal and will catch up on members gifts
Oh no - fingers crossed for you!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Just quickly popping in to update everyone with my new construction needs. Thanks for all the gifts received :)

I am also studying for finals (@joboo2312) so haven't had much time to spend on the game and forum either :(

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I don't know if '' masataka'' is a forum member, if yes, I just hope that you will read this, and for the readers, you will have another name to put in your ''hijackers list'' or ''unrespectful players list'' or....

masataka.png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I don't know if '' masataka'' is a forum member, if yes, I just hope that you will read this, and for the readers, you will have another name to put in your ''hijackers list'' or ''unrespectful players list'' or....

View attachment 3492
Sorry I forgot, you can add '' upasitapi'' and '' !!!20FUEL'' in your hijackers list.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon flyers (15.00pm GMT London)

Have just finished gifting today's 20 neighbour gifts, hope they all get through. My thanks for all of the gift items, my inbox was nice and full.

@PeterNL - gifted 4th patrol drone - 3 left
@WAMike - gifted 8th and final patrol drone
@Snowee - gifted 1st Amperemeter - 2 left
@Nicks - gifted 1st Archive box - 1 left

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
To all my neighbours I lost my game this morning it crashed on me so I will not be able to send my gifts :(
I am currently working on a system restore, only problem is I save after I send my gifts, apologies to all but hoping to get things back to normal and will catch up on members gifts
Sorry to hear about your problems - if system restore doesn't work, or worst case resets your game, get straight on to GI support they are normally helpful in this situation

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Good afternoon flyers (15.00pm GMT London)

Have just finished gifting today's 20 neighbour gifts, hope they all get through. My thanks for all of the gift items, my inbox was nice and full.

@PeterNL - gifted 4th patrol drone - 3 left
@WAMike - gifted 8th and final patrol drone
@Snowee - gifted 1st Amperemeter - 2 left
@Nicks - gifted 1st Archive box - 1 left

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you Captain! That was last Archive box

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Please add wjumimj . It is my new support account "a jim support".

It is only level 4 so far, but it will supply landing lamps (level 8) and fuel(20) (level 10).

I will request building products, but only for the next planned building, once I get to that point.

Otherwise, sig is update, gifts are out, and my thanks for the incoming building materials.

My gifting list is now being updated based on forum reading.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are send and started a list for tomorrow.

Updated my signature.

@Comet18 : can you send me 6 riveter please, thanks.

Have a nice weekend.
I can provide all of your flight needs and altimeters. What is your preference? I will send deicer until you request otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom