Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB2; Fuel for Flying, & !KB, specialized items from neighbor list.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
New building items needed X-Ray Scanner, Router, Arcade Machine and Smart Glass
(if anyone needs x-ray scanner themselves I can send you one for you to return)

D

Deleted member 5399

Someone playing this game needs keep accurate count everytime land sales increase. Despite how tempting Croocker's goods might be, I waited patiently for land to go on sale. What I soon discovered trying to buy the remaining parcels of city space, was the 1st three were one price and the rest increased 10 more greenies!!!
Unfair when both sides all were same price at half off and after three mre it goes up.
Now I gotta wait ever so slowly to get the last 6

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Someone playing this game needs keep accurate count everytime land sales increase. Despite how tempting Croocker's goods might be, I waited patiently for land to go on sale. What I soon discovered trying to buy the remaining parcels of city space, was the 1st three were one price and the rest increased 10 more greenies!!!
Unfair when both sides all were same price at half off and after three mre it goes up.
Now I gotta wait ever so slowly to get the last 6

I can't say I have noticed this but it is a long time since i bought multiple parcels of land at one time. Maybe , like the changes at crockers sale, they have put a limit on the number of reduced price parcels you can buy in one sale. However the sale repeats every other weekend, alternating with the cash sale, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to purchase more. I wonder has anyone else noticed an increase in price after buying a few parcels of land?

Is it possible I wonder if the sale expired during the period you were purchasing in?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Hi.

Unfortunately there was some problem with my PC... I've lost my airport at AC, now, when entering the game, I have to start from the begining.
Any possibility to recover it ? Or it's gone forever ?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (08.25am GMT London)

All gifts for this morning have just been sent out - my thanks for all of the gift items received during the past few days.

@PeterNL - gifted 3rd patrol drone - 4 left
@WAMike - gifted 7th patrol drone - 1 left
@Snowee - gifted last Archive Box - the remaining gifts - Amperemeter x3 and Laser Cutter x3 to follow

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello people, gifts sent for today and thank you all for the incoming.

I was able to build my 1st Space Travel Monument, I am really happy that now there are 2 space buildings in my city, back in the early days I was wondering if I could ever manage to have such buildings.

@Nicks I can send in return the gregorian antenna and the parking meter, if you are interesting tell me.

Happy Landings.

D

Deleted member 5399

I can't say I have noticed this but it is a long time since i bought multiple parcels of land at one time. Maybe , like the changes at crockers sale, they have put a limit on the number of reduced price parcels you can buy in one sale. However the sale repeats every other weekend, alternating with the cash sale, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to purchase more. I wonder has anyone else noticed an increase in price after buying a few parcels of land?

Is it possible I wonder if the sale expired during the period you were purchasing in?
@gbswales
The land sale just came in after Croocker this week. And with the way I get paid, Just will have to wait til August to do it again. I just want those last 6 up in back, for last of the larger 3X3 buildings of population, Don't need anything lol like 10 runways on Airport side.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hello all,
I don't have time to read the forums. If you want a different gift than I am sending to you; please alert me with a PM.

@crescent moon I need just one more coffee maker; thanks so much :) :) :) I'll return sunshine gifts to crescent moon when you only send one in a day; is that good?

@veltro, are my sent arch metal detectors getting to you?

@joboo2312 are my sent helmets getting through to you?

Happy Flying all :)

Any time Cath, will send another this morning I see @cats are awesome is going to send as well so will check if you need more before I send gift :)
Thanks, Cath! I need just one more.

saw this too late for today's gifting but will send you x-ray scanner next session - how many do you need?
I could use 3. Thanks! Sent the first router last night.

Thanks, @Harcourt for the last smart glass I needed!

Hello all,
I don't have time to read the forums. If you want a different gift than I am sending to you; please alert me with a PM.

@crescent moon I need just one more coffee maker; thanks so much :) :) :) I'll return sunshine gifts to crescent moon when you only send one in a day; is that good?

@veltro, are my sent arch metal detectors getting to you?

@joboo2312 are my sent helmets getting through to you?

Happy Flying all :)
One more coffee maker will be sent tonite when gifting window opens. :D:D:D And, yes, only return one gift - sunshine was created to help with gifting and doesn't really need any gifts because it's growing at its own rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom