Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi All,

A new week a new strategy!!

But first, thank you for all your gifts over the last week, my stock of landing lamps has reached 743.
I have tried to stay up to date with returning gifts, but if anyone thinks differently please let me know.
@Ekenna Did you receive the Communication Antenna I sent two days ago?
@Laosge I am waiting for Diego to send an Offset Gregorian Antenna so I can send in return.

I have completed all the Powerful Delta destinations including gaining first place to Brasilia which was a welcome bonus.
I have now sold these planes and purchased Turbojets in their place.
I will then fly to the Green Map locations to suss out what is involved.

I have joined the VIP programme and am now a VIP Flyer, (was there ever any doubt ?)

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt
that's a lot of shiny lamps ;). Good luck!! I did the same two weeks ago. If you use a golden dice it helps a lot! (it is 6 hours active)..you can use it for two maps (a map is active for 3 hours).

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have leveled up on my Okie game to level 51 and now can trade more items. I have updated my signature to reflect the new items I can send. Let me know if you need anything, friend request, or Item. The best way to reach me is to start a private conversation.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (08.10am GMT London)

My early mornings plunder brought in 18,100 coins (not quite as much as yesterday's amount) and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which just 7 (large fuel tank's x4, main stabilizer x2 and powerful explosive bolt's x1) were high valued resource items. I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Wednesday 29th June. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today.

@Ekenna - gifted 2nd Solar Cell - 2 left
@Snowee - gifted last Solar Cell

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
If you have them, please focus on the building materials I need for terminal and second sweets factory (in my sig)

THANK YOU and sorry I can't send all my wonderful neighbors gifts every day. With only 20 gifting slots, I'm getting stressed over it.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
You know, it can be really frustrating for about 3 days when you rearrange things in your airport / city...

Mainly because you have to look for everything that used to be in one place, but you moved to another and forgot where the heck you put it... :p :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
"Order" is just another word for "the chaos you know".

If you have them, please focus on the building materials I need for terminal and second sweets factory (in my sig)
Crucibles incoming. Feel free to reply with your item, I'll need it sooner or later. But I thought you have too many lollipops, why builing another factory then?

Send whatever you're able to send for Tower8 to various neighbors (higher level) and they should do Send in return. Then you will see what neighbors can send... You can have needed items in less then a week (y)
I know, I'm the guy with slot table : )

Afraid not, but happy to do send and return and see what you get?
Thanks, will try.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Done and added to my signature.
Best regards
Ivan

Friendcode: ate6vn2 - Username: IvanM

tems I can sent:
Additional Radar, All-Inclusive Bracelet,Altimeter ,Altitude Indicator ,Assembly Robot ,Blanket ,Channel Bar ,Cockpit Glass ,Cognac ,Deicer ,Dispatcher Console ,Fire Extinguisher ,Flight Catering ,Fuel (20) ,Fuel Additives ,Fuel Catalyst ,Fuel Hose ,Fuel Supply ,Generator ,Horn Antenna ,Imprinter ,Insulation ,Jet Engine ,Landing Gear ,Landing Lamp ,Navigation Module ,Office Chair ,Optical System ,Oscillating Beacon ,Parking meter ,Passengers (5) ,Pearl Earings ,Powerfull Radio, Transmitter ,Server Rack ,Slide Rule ,Smoke detector ,Spare Propeller ,Spare Wire ,Transmitter ,Travel Guide ,
TV Panels ,Video Wall ,Washing Machine ,Weather Display ,White Gold Bracelet ,Wide-angle Binoculars ,Wireless Compass
Items I can use:
Dispatch console
To finish the hotel: DoNotDisturb, Bath Towel, All-Inclusive Bracelet

You know, it can be really frustrating for about 3 days when you rearrange things in your airport / city...

Mainly because you have to look for everything that used to be in one place, but you moved to another and forgot where the heck you put it... :p :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
That's not the game, that's life! Welcome to my world friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom