Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Crucibles incoming. Feel free to reply with your item, I'll need it sooner or later. But I thought you have too many lollipops, why builing another factory then?

Because with three falcons (including two fast ones), I'm going through them a LOT quicker than I was with the one falcon. I'm being proactive and heading off the shortage that will happen in the future if I don't build a second factory.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Oopps, you said S1, I have only a reg Falcon.

I have three falcons: regular, S1, S2 (the regular and S2 (gold) are new - I bought the gold one last week during the sale and the regular a week before that). Seem to break down at the same rate and cost the same to speed up. I almost always do not pay the ransom to get them out sooner. Three greenies to speed up is highway robbery

D

Deleted member 5399

Everyone flying Giants and Falcons, welcome to the world of breakdowns every 5-10 flights; and 10 before a breakdown is what I call lucky.
I don't understand why GI made this wrong move OTHER THAN, to get the players to spend more real money for in game cash. All planes tend to use the same basic components, although the Falcons might have more specialized equipment. But they all have wheels, landing gear, seats, attitude indicators, or gyroscopes.
The over all agenda is the more the players try to reach level 60 and acquire bigger and better planes, or bigger rockets, the demand becomes higher, so the idea is to sell repairs now.
I've noticed that the largest repair shop, when built in !KB city, did not require greenies to open up new repair bays. However in !KB2 I've buit the shop and only the 1st bay is free. The rest all cost greenies.

Sorry, forgot to add that all gifts are out from !KB and !KB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

@Agent_L
Yeah the other day I was doing something, went off to visit neighbors and came back, only for the pop-up to......... well pop up and made me use my only spyglass, which of course is useless without an event.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (08.15am GMT London)

My last early mornings plunder for June brought in 24,700 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which just 7 (large fuel tank's x5 and main stabilizer x2) were high valued resource items. I've finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 30th June. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today.

I've also open up a red flight launch - flyers welcome.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away. Gifting list updated. Sig updated.

Special thanks for the incoming building supplies. Welcome thanks for the flight supplies.

17K from terminal upgrade.

One daily gifting slot left in my now level 17 support account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom