Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (13.10pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 snow shovels to my neighbours for today, Sunday 25th December, my thanks for all gifts received so far today. More thanks go this time to @gorrion - @ItsRalphy - @Harcourt - @BelleAIr - @Robert - @Davejoyg for gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Okay sure it's Christmas, for some it was yesterday. And sure I got seriously busy with dinner, hours ago. Well between that and Sunday morning breakfast.
But :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: for three reasons.
A: I started gifting at 730 this morning as I see I posted at 8AM+, and haven't finished.
B: I got sooooooooo wrapped up in shuffling things around a bit in night flyer1, plus I have been on a roll using Golden Dice and spyglass. I acquired 120 shovels exactly from visiting neighbors and bounced back home, to hit up the snowpiles, that I only need 1 item to complete the wreath collection.
C::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: four times more, in my rearranging strategy. I placed my Snow Removal Facilities in the line of the card castle for added bonus, and screwed up my chances of getting globes, the last go-round tapping on them. I've done that mistake before, on something commercial that we needed to visit, and tossing in a bonus building near it, that increases rewards, screws up the challenge.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Okay sure it's Christmas, for some it was yesterday. And sure I got seriously busy with dinner, hours ago. Well between that and Sunday morning breakfast.
But :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: for three reasons.
A: I started gifting at 730 this morning as I see I posted at 8AM+, and haven't finished.
B: I got sooooooooo wrapped up in shuffling things around a bit in night flyer1, plus I have been on a roll using Golden Dice and spyglass. I acquired 120 shovels exactly from visiting neighbors and bounced back home, to hit up the snowpiles, that I only need 1 item to complete the wreath collection.
C::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: four times more, in my rearranging strategy. I placed my Snow Removal Facilities in the line of the card castle for added bonus, and screwed up my chances of getting globes, the last go-round tapping on them. I've done that mistake before, on something commercial that we needed to visit, and tossing in a bonus building near it, that increases rewards, screws up the challenge.
:eek::eek::eek: So you're saying if my snow melting facilities are in the range of my card castle, it messes up getting the snow globes????? No wonder my drops have been so bad. I'm removing the card castle for now - see if thing improve.

D

Deleted member 5399

yes @crescent moon I discovered this long ago and as my city expanded I only moved the castle twice.
I just put all my snow removal facilities a roads width away out of range.

Thanks for the tip. I stuck the card castle in my warehouse, and decided to build some more residential buildings. When I get more land, I'll bring it back out and rearrange things to take advantage of its bonus. And MAYBE I'll start getting some snow globes! I have 1 spyglass left - will save it for the last week of the event if it's needed.

D

Deleted member 5399

OK Christmas Day, evening @6PM. LOL just got through gifting from Knight Fliers and visiting, and made it for reset time.
Knight Fliers @Airport Arne backward alphabet to @rocky, on up to @JazzyJKC / CaptainJKC. Apologies for previous gifting, rushed out fuel to all, but gave what was needed this time around.
night flyer1 @crescent moon 1 to @WAMike /Mike
night flyer2@ again distracted on arranging city, forgot to post who I gifted to.:banghead:.
tomorrow I will post it.
Again sorry. Wish I could give reason why my forgetfulness, but let's just say it's physiological, affecting the mind, which affects the body, and spirit.
Please bear with me for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzyJKC

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
JazzyJKC
Username
JazzyJKC
OK Christmas Day, evening @6PM. LOL just got through gifting from Knight Fliers and visiting, and made it for reset time.
Knight Fliers @Airport Arne backward alphabet to @rocky, on up to @JazzyJKC / CaptainJKC. Apologies for previous gifting, rushed out fuel to all, but gave what was needed this time around.
Be back soon, with night flyer 1&2.

Thanks @KenDuckySmith, your gifts are always appreciated.

Hope you had a good day.

J

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just reached level 71.

Still need 5 flatbed scanners. Also need all pharmaceutical lab and repair base level 7. Please see items in sig for items I need also for the new items I have for gifting. :)

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Finally got around to updating my signature with all the changes from the last update. Some good new stuff and some lost favorites. Managed to keep my fuel 20 which was nice. Had a weird thing happen tonight. I hit my passenger limit and even though I did that the game continued to let me clear all my buildings. 1800+ passengers in total. That was a nice surprise.

Thank you so much for all those that have sent me stuff. Always great to have a gift box full each day

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (15.50pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my snow shovels and fuel 20 to my neighbours for today, Monday 26th December, my thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom