Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - Observation Drone returned back to you. Let me know what you get. :)

@Blue Aero - First Holographic display returned.

@Vivke - The maps for your space destinations will be stored in your warehouse under the maps icon (Same place the adventure flight maps are). You can see how many of each map you have.

I believe blue maps require jets, spare wire and additional radar.

Not sure what red maps require, but believe they're all jumbo's.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have another Red Flight on launch pad where 2,3 & 4 are available for a total of 1024 points - ideal for anyone with QL. Before committing launch items please check status in Windows Space Launch forum as I have asked people joining and/or closing to update in a reply.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi i just wanna say, loads of thank you's for,All presents recieved from,wellknown neighbours and Active neighbours & new members n members.
I thought I SAW a Message that i Too became wellknown..or was i dreaming lol
Also have few New neighbours , i'll try,To return gifts , If NOT today maybe tomorrow :)happy flyin':D

Last edited:
@ItsRalphy - Observation Drone returned back to you. Let me know what you get. :)

@Blue Aero - First Holographic display returned.

@Vivke - The maps for your space destinations will be stored in your warehouse under the maps icon (Same place the adventure flight maps are). You can see how many of each map you have.

I believe blue maps require jets, spare wire and additional radar.

Not sure what red maps require, but believe they're all jumbo's.
Morning @Ten33go have sent a Laptop to Ten2 I used to be able to gift X-Ray Scanners so if you want to try a send in return please do

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (09.00am GMT London)

I've had an extraordinary amount of good luck this morning which I find, in all honesty, hard to believe (I've not listed all rewards received).

It began at 4.30am (GMT London) when my 24 hour red launch returned and paid 4,000 coins (I secured fourth place for just 174 resource investments), I also completed a Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and 1 Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

I then joined @gbswales and @crescent moon for a red launch which returned in 15 minutes. The flight paid 10,000 coins (for third place), I also completed my second Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and my second Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

I then joined gbswales and Crescent Moon for another red launch which also returned in 15 minutes. The flight paid 10,000 coins (for second place), I also completed my third Water Water Collection which paid 5,000 coins and my third Golden Chest (3 golden tokens and 10 silver tokens).

Following on from that success I then visited my 12 neighbours and my plunder brought in 21,600 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were (large fuel tank's x4, main stabilizer x3 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x2) high valued resources. All my neighbours gifts are sent for today, Wednesday 3rd August. My thanks for all the gifts received.

@jimstreet - gifted 1 Archive Box
@Blue Aero - gifted 1 Patrol Drone
@Husam - gifted 1 Grinding Machine
@Vivke - gifted 1 Patrol Drone

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2340z5ny
Username
tanmaya
Hello everyone its been long i have been silent watcher. I have helped members to meet there requirements. And also received help from other helpful members. We respect each others needs.
I do Red Launch every day never thought about why other person is in first place when the launch is mine. And i don't think that other member is Dis Respecting me by coming in first place.
As a human i will never play such mind games or be selfish.I will not be Negative or bash him in thread because he took first place in launch & i know whenever i had and have needs they will help me ASAP. If some one has resource and is faster than me i don't mind or hate him for taking my first place. Its a game and don't get Dis Respected or angry as we all are mature enough to understand .
If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up .

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hello everyone its been long i have been silent watcher. I have helped members to meet there requirements. And also received help from other helpful members. We respect each others needs.
I do Red Launch every day never thought about why other person is in first place when the launch is mine. And i don't think that other member is Dis Respecting me by coming in first place.
As a human i will never play such mind games or be selfish.I will not be Negative or bash him in thread because he took first place in launch & i know whenever i had and have needs they will help me ASAP. If some one has resource and is faster than me i don't mind or hate him for taking my first place. Its a game and don't get Dis Respected or angry as we all are mature enough to understand .
If some one wants to be in first place let me know i will give up .

Its a nice sentiment though most of us respect the principle of not taking first place while the originator holds it - unless they have indicated it is an open launch (like mine this morning is) This is why I "campaign" for people to make their wishes known about flights in the forum - that is what it is for. I would very much like to welcome you as a neighbour - so have sent you a request - you can rest assured I don't jump up and down if someone takes over a flight - it is just a game!

Good Morning Aviators (09.00am GMT London)

I've had an extraordinary amount of good luck this morning which I find, in all honesty, hard to believe (I've not listed all rewards received).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins

I shall now spend the whole day humming Rod Stewart's " Some guys have all the luck "

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom