Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifts are sent and received on both accounts. Thanks!

Special thanks to @Radu81, @Cath and @cats are awesome - I now have all the parking meters and arch metal detectors I need. Please let me know if I can send anything specific to any of you!

Now I just need to find someone with wall speakers and save up the coins for the upgrade... :)
Hi Cath!

Apparently I'm going to need alot of blankets. So that works for me whenever its my rotation. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning everybody, gifts sent for today. Thank you all for the received gifts.

From today, I have a full functional space program with all 3 pads.

Happy Landings!!!

Congratulations on all three pads, its not any easy achievement but well worth it, in the long run - so very well done

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours!

All gifts have been sent for today. Thank you for the deluge of gifts and thickening my backlog :sorry:!

G! should enable us to put plaques on buildings to immortalize and acknowledge the co-builders and kind sponsors. When you visit, you can see who actually helped materialize them...
Here's my first attempt:

- WstdEagl Terminal Level 8 -
est. 2016
Forever grateful:
@cats are awesome , @PeterNL ,
@WAMike , @Cath , @Ten33go ,
@Blue Aero and @Harcourt

...at least until I upgrade to level 9.

Not sure about the last part, though... :ROFLMAO:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi neighbours!

All gifts have been sent for today. Thank you for the deluge of gifts and thickening my backlog :sorry:!

G! should enable us to put plaques on buildings to immortalize and acknowledge the co-builders and kind sponsors. When you visit, you can see who actually helped materialize them...
Here's my first attempt:

- WstdEagl Terminal Level 8 -
est. 2016
Forever grateful:
@cats are awesome , @PeterNL ,
@WAMike , @Cath , @Ten33go ,
@Blue Aero and @Harcourt

...at least until I upgrade to level 9.

Not sure about the last part, though... :ROFLMAO:

What's happened to your star banner?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for all the help with the in-flight catering - I now have 7 production slots so you can ease up on those for now - have amended signature. Apart from Fuel there are no critical items for the moment, and I am not currently building anything, so just dip into my list below and send what you like. I will update when my needs change. At the moment saving coins for private school and other cash generators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom