Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good Morning from London (09.10am GMT)

A second successful days plundering of my neighbours game sites, brought in 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resources. This Morning's 20 gifts have been sent for today, Wednesday 13th April. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today. Updated signature.

@andreasmrg - you should have received a laser cutter this morning.
@PeterNL - sent you another motion senor

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Yes, thank you Captain.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I have an S-1 falcon and it does not break down often. I do have a falcon hangar for it so maybe that's why? I think 1 in 25-30 flights that it breaks down --- maybe 1 in 50? Not too often.

What destination are you flying too? Flying to Mogadishu, my Falcon's don't break down. Flying to the other destinations is about 25% or higher failure rate :(

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thanks everyone for all the Navigation Modules.Your response was huge. I'll certainly need more of them, so I'm keeping my ingame name, but whoever is listening here, please switch me to Fuel Hoses for a while.
At best, pick a thing from my sig that you'd like and send it to me, so we both can just hit return : )

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts from !KB and !KB2 are sent out. Phewww! I'm getting exhausted flying Giants. I need 24 more attitude indicators to finish off Austin, in !KB (expert); and then knock out Bogata.
All Falcons after that and will move on to special maps.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I had a sudden boost in neighbours, so all apologies if my gifts seem a bit tardy.
But all the gifts are out for today!

Thanks for all NavMods, I'll probably leave it in my name for a few more days...

Special thanks in order for @Vivke , @Harcourt , @Husam , @Comet18 , @wkndcmpr , @david smith and @KenDuckySmith for almost handing me the keys to my new terminal.

The grand opening is shy of one Beverage Cooler, whose importance is not to be minimalized for parties!

:LOL:

I had a sudden boost in neighbours, so all apologies if my gifts seem a bit tardy.
But all the gifts are out for today!

Thanks for all NavMods, I'll probably leave it in my name for a few more days...

Special thanks in order for @Vivke , @Harcourt , @Husam , @Comet18 , @wkndcmpr , @david smith and @KenDuckySmith for almost handing me the keys to my new terminal.

The grand opening is shy of one Beverage Cooler, whose importance is not to be minimalized for parties!

:LOL:

Ok, I can take the hint ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom