Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ten33go Can you send me Spaceship Engine. i will send you Skin care products.
@david smith Can you send me Robot tester. i will send you Altimeter.
@crescent moon can you send me Laser Level. i will send you Fuel 20.
We are not neighbors yet. I have sent you a neighbor request - accept and enter my code. I would be more than happy to send you a laser level tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good morning everybody, gifts sent for today and thank you for those I received.

@cats are awesome I wish a quick and smooth recovery
@Brycei Sorry I miss-clicked and sent you something random
@Jaume I checked for PM and didn't see anything, so I didn't sent in return, We will try it again tomorrow if you wish

I have a question for the more experienced members. What's your opinion about the duty free shop, for me it occupies 2x2 space with really low diminishing returns, but I have checked that many of you use it. So does it worth it?

Good morning everybody, gifts sent for today and thank you for those I received.

@Jaume I checked for PM and didn't see anything, so I didn't sent in return, We will try it again tomorrow if you wish

I have a question for the more experienced members. What's your opinion about the duty free shop, for me it occupies 2x2 space with really low diminishing returns, but I have checked that many of you use it. So does it worth it?
To be honest,I would love to burn that Duty Free Shop from the ground

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

This is going to depend on how you like to play. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone here does things in their own unique way. They all look at the big picture, but with different perspectives.

I have a Duty free on Ten, but not on Ten2. It's a great $600. a day earner for me. Everyone has 3 Duty free items to gift. You get 3 or 4 people to gift you those items, you have steady money besides your normal commercial buildings, etc.

Do I miss it on Ten2? not really. I still may add it later on, who knows. But it's not a priority.

Again, each person will tell you what works for them. For example, most people - Especially new ones - think that you need a Cosmic fuel station for space flights. You don't. You get enough Solid fuel from launch boxes to keep you flying forever. But, other people insist on it.

Fuel stations are another one. There's at least 1 or 2 people on here who don't have them at all. And they say they don't have any fueling problems. Then there's how many levels to upgrade. Most people don't go past level 2. But others believe in level 3. Once again, personal choice.

There are many, many other examples, but you get the idea. It really boils down to what you want to do, and what works for you. There is no right, or wrong way of doing it. That's the fun part of a game like this, as well as a forum full of people from all over who go about things in totally different, but sometimes similar, ways.

Good luck with whatever you do.

*Falls off soapbox*

This is going to depend on how you like to play. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone here does things in their own unique way. They all look at the big picture, but with different perspectives.

I have a Duty free on Ten, but not on Ten2. It's a great $600. a day earner for me. Everyone has 3 Duty free items to gift. You get 3 or 4 people to gift you those items, you have steady money besides your normal commercial buildings, etc.

Do I miss it on Ten2? not really. I still may add it later on, who knows. But it's not a priority.

Again, each person will tell you what works for them. For example, most people - Especially new ones - think that you need a Cosmic fuel station for space flights. You don't. You get enough Solid fuel from launch boxes to keep you flying forever. But, other people insist on it.

Fuel stations are another one. There's at least 1 or 2 people on here who don't have them at all. And they say they don't have any fueling problems. Then there's how many levels to upgrade. Most people don't go past level 2. But others believe in level 3. Once again, personal choice.

There are many, many other examples, but you get the idea. It really boils down to what you want to do, and what works for you. There is no right, or wrong way of doing it. That's the fun part of a game like this, as well as a forum full of people from all over who go about things in totally different, but sometimes similar, ways.

*Falls off soapbox*
I like your opinion. (y)
In my case when I start playing AC I didn't knew which building is a priority but I followed all steps and I did all tasks that was require.
I build the Duty Free and I upgraded to each level to finish the task and now I don't like anymore because don't produce to many coins and you can't sell.
Cosmic fuel station you don't need because you get to many from launch chest and you never use only one when you start the launch.
If I had to start again from level 1 I will not build again Duty Free Shop and Cosmic fuel station but I will build the Fuel station and upgrade to maxim level.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I like your opinion. (y)
In my case when I start playing AC I didn't knew which building is a priority but I followed all steps and I did all tasks that was require.
I build the Duty Free and I upgraded to each level to finish the task and now I don't like anymore because don't produce to many coins and you can't sell.
Cosmic fuel station you don't need because you get to many from launch chest and you never use only one when you start the launch.
If I had to start again from level 1 I will not build again Duty Free Shop and Cosmic fuel station but I will build the Fuel station and upgrade to maxim level.
Same here.
I had two cosmic fuel stations: one upgraded to the max and one base level. I threw the base level cosmic fuel station as far as I could :D and kept the max one. I don't need it anymore but I keep it around because it mistakenly cost me an arm and a leg, back in the day.
Duty free is fully upgraded as well and just sits there. I have enough daily income so I don't bother to get through the hustle of duty free gifting. Flight and repair items are more important to me.
Fuel station I do use daily. It's a nice fuel boost I need for each cycle of flights. I use the 10 units contract during the day and the 15 units contract overnight. To me they are well worth the price of 80 and 250 coins...
Like @Ten33go said, do what you feel is good for your playing style and needs. (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

*Falls off soapbox*

A really great post, very well written and you are quite right.

My duty free shop shows 24756 days and 10 hours before payout, unable to sell it and make better use of the 2x2 space. For other flyers it pays out reasonably well.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (11.05am GMT)

A successful days plundering of my neighbours game sites, brought in 24,300 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. This Morning's 20 gifts have been sent for today, Tuesday 12th April, having updated my neighbours gift list needs.

My thanks for all of the gifts received, it makes a big difference to my game play.

@PeterNL - hope the motion senor arrived, had problems at the time of sending gift.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
I'll go along with @Radu81 about the Duty Free Shop. The worst thing about it, in the perspective I play the game, is that I cannot sell it, so it will remain an obstacle for as long as I will continue to play this game. I think GI should make all buildings available for selling or storing. (Well, except from Town hall, terminal and tower I guess).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'll go along with @Radu81 about the Duty Free Shop. The worst thing about it, in the perspective I play the game, is that I cannot sell it, so it will remain an obstacle for as long as I will continue to play this game. I think GI should make all buildings available for selling or storing. (Well, except from Town hall, terminal and tower I guess).

I can help you with the following - Cooling Chamber (x2) - I will gift from tomorrow morning - if you no longer need them, do let me know.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Don't build if you can. It's nothing but a waste of space.
You don't get duty free items for free. You have to either ask for neighbor gifts (instead of fuel20) or you can click houses when visiting (instead of clicking Planetariums). Both of those ways waste very important items just to get items to get 600 coins - that's simply not viable economically.
I had built it, but it just stays there. It doesn't give me any coins. It's a complete waste of space and electricity.
We have it only because it can't be demolished.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
doc (@Doc) beacon
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
HMYH (@Husam) beacon
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) beacon
Peter (@PeterNL) beacon
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) ear plugs
J7-3 earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) ear plugs
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) lollipop
AgentL (@Agent_L) nav mod
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
WTR1 () prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
pwilber (@pwilber) propeller
Bolleke xxx() supply
Cats wire
Cath (@wydaho) wire
Gorrion (@gorrion) wire
(@Wired Parrott) wire
Thank you for the gifts and all the gifts you have sent me. Let me know if there is anything I could help you with.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Just checking in, I usually don't post in the trading forums as much as I should. If anyone needs anything from any of my two games just let me know.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes thank you @Captain WH Rollins . I will update my signature, when I am done with it.

I forgot to mention I can also gift Laser Cutter (x3) - I will start tomorrow with Cooling Chamber (x2) then move on to Laser Cutter (x3) - you will have all five by Sunday, unless other flyers are also able to help you out. Have made a note on my high tech paper copy.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Laosge(#Laosge) –Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent youFuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights(BearFlights) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@crescent moon(crescent moon) - Thanks for Nav Module. I sent you Nav Module. Could you send me Nav Module?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Spaceship Engine / Tire. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – Thanks for Flight Catering / Jet Engine. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) –Thanks for Flight Catering / Fuel3. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Arcraft Tire / Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf(R / R2) – Thanks for Tire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81(Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@wkndcmpr(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Ten33go(Ten) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Kris(Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire / Jet Engine. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Nav Module. Could you send me Flight Catering?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
I forgot to mention I can also gift Laser Cutter (x3) - I will start tomorrow with Cooling Chamber (x2) then move on to Laser Cutter (x3) - you will have all five by Sunday, unless other flyers are also able to help you out. Have made a note on my high tech paper copy.
Captain give priority to lasers, because the base will be built by tomorrow, and my catering facility is not even started yet. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom