Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update discussion after the update (v.8.15.22)

Please post here all questions and pugs if there after you update to 8.15.22
The Bonus for windows players
bonus1.jpg

bonus3.jpg

Attachments

• bonus2.jpg
    bonus2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 83

CRK

350+ Star Club
noticed a "refresh count down" when visiting neighbours

copy-paste from chatbox:
i think a good compensation. both the buildings where you nomally have to work hard for and using a lot of time and resources. lots of greens, platinum chests. i think it is more then i normally manage in an event (struggle to reach level20 and struggle to become first in competition). with the extra gift sets a lot fo space-fuel which i normally get from neighbours (perhaps the visitis give a bit more), so i'm satisfied :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I got Mail Plane livery plus 5 greenies on my Android too
Every platform got it. I think it was necessary because of the way they announced the event initially - had the information about the building reward but also said "mail plane livery" as a reward. Confused everyone because we couldn't see where it would come from.

We need a tab in the warehouse for liveries. Without going through an exhaustive process in the building I hate to go in, there is no easy way to see what liveries I own.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Agree about the tab in the warehouse for liveries and maybe event items could be good too.

For mail plane livery I was expecting to get on Androi too but 5 greenies was a nice surprise from GI to Android users.
I got the 5 greenies and livery on ios, android and windows - all platforms. The only one I need to confirm is the galaxy store game

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.

Blackbird

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fxs87m3
Username
BlackBird
Guys, all my friends list are gone. I created support tickets but its frustrating.

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@Ur-quan Thank you G! for the compensation that we (Windows players) received. I must say, that after reading the response I got from G!, I figured we would only get a couple Bonus boxes. The update problem was very frustrating, and it seems that G! understood how much we lost during that time and did a nice job in showing us their sincere regret.
Again, thank you.

Peace,
Christopher & Mary (AKryz, Azure & Dove)

nice compensation, but ignoring liveries and trying to get going on the event, I tried to move an airlab from reserve button would not work, couldn't swap or sell, tried to move a different plane, swap in another plane not a lot working, eventually closed and reopened now ONLY 12 aircraft when I had 17.....

anyone else similar... assume have to open a ticket for them to say my problem... all the s1/s2 I bought before livery thing came in and folks said you had to pay twice..... grrrrrrrr

Top Bottom