Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update discussion after the update (v.8.15.22)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Interesting with the compensation. I got additional 100 greenies (150 in total) and 34 x 300 fuel. I wonder if subscribers got additional compensation?

This is me right now
zoolander-gas-fight-gif-7.gif

Interesting with the compensation. I got additional 100 greenies (150 in total) and 34 x 300 fuel. I wonder if subscribers got additional compensation?

This is me right now
View attachment 52654
so you are a windows subscriber? There has been great discussion as to several screenshots floating around. One showing 150 and 34 X 300 and one showing 75 and 17 x 300.

It seems the general feeling is that the compensation seems to be ok for the problems caused. I'm glad it seems to be resolved to peoples satisfaction
I'm honestly a bit disappointed. We missed a month of neighbor clicks and I would think that deserves at least a Friend in Need Bonus as compensation, also fuel would have been appreciated.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
The compensation is very nice GI, thank you very much. However I was unable to make much use of the 34xF300, due to having ~ 90 in the warehouse already, so the remainder was forfeited due to the 100-limit rule.

Special kudos to 'moderator Walter', who maintained his composure and dignity throughout the situation. Thank you Walter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom