Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows players only(this record blue launch is canceled)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3bzxnn
Username
addme
What I can give to all of you is infinite amounts of cash and money and anything you want really Im REALLY REALLY RICH add me my friend code is w3bzxnn

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
The time the weekly green small items launch goes (which starts 5pm England time) seems to work, I was only too late once.
If I am honest, that doesn't work for us US based players (who work ;) ) because that is 11am US Central time, and we are still at work then. Perhaps we have to split it up for US payers :rolleyes:

@david smith her code is (see pm to you). ingame name Katti-Air. She is Germany based.

Last edited:
don't worry when I decide to start it will be open for 24 hrs
What I can give to all of you is infinite amounts of cash and money and anything you want really Im REALLY REALLY RICH add me my friend code is w3bzxnn
sent invite from gameradar2, expect one from gamerader

If I am honest, that doesn't work for us US based players (who work ;) ) because that is 11am US Central time, and we are still at work then. Perhaps we have to split it up for US payers :rolleyes:

@david smith her code is (see pm to you). ingame name Katti-Air. She is Germany based.
good point, really difficult to call as we are such a global group!

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Not sure exactly what you mean by record blue launch.
At the moment I have enough to start/join 4 blue launches but happy to join in.
good point, really difficult to call as we are such a global group!
i am always in
Jeah im in for it
Dont excactly know what its about but im so easy like sundayevening
I think i dont own a launchped yet

I'm allways up for suggestions on how to coordinate the launch?
I can participate.

Top Bottom