Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow - I've accepted and received 200 coins. Can you confirm I'm not on your, "Awaiting reply" list before I send you something?

You were on my waiting list. But I visited a neighbor and came back and now you are on my normal neighbor list. I just confirmed I could visit your airport.

That is the fastest invite accept I have seen. Thanks.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@WhatHappenedNow - LOL. Just happened to be on, and was looking since I offered and could have sent you both because I had 1 gift left and my reset was about to hit in 10 mins. Just missed it, but will send you the other one if someone else doesn't tomorrow. Sent it, hope you got it. :) Thanks!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
All gifts have been sent out for today. If I missed you, I'll get you tomorrow. If there is something else that you need that I can send, please tag or PM me and let me know, I'd be happy to help out.

Thank you for all received gifts, they are appreciated!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
@ Nicks you looked for name Meteor18? Can you please send me an invite? The code is in my signature.
Done! I also found your main account in Neighbors' list. Don't remember, that I was sending gifts to you... Let me know if you need anything from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom