Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Steve26 - I haven't had any problems getting on here, but at least on the pc I'm using right now, I keep getting an irritating message that says, "Internet Explorer, blah, blah, blah" and needs to restart the page, and it refreshes and is back to normal, until it does it again. Other than that, no problems. Not even on Windows Mobile.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
To all my new neighbours a big thank you for join and to be my friends:D
I already sent gifts to some of you:
@Ten33go , @Robster, @PeterNL , @Tatsuo, @Kb, @Comet18 , @Sdave,
@613yenta, @mike
Today i will send more.
Big thanks
Obrigada:love:

You are still in my waiting list. So i didn't receive your gift. Can you also send an invite to me? Don't delete me!..just send an invite. Hopefully we can connect.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Gifts sent. Many thanks for those received:).

Anyone else had problems trying to get on the forum in the last couple of days?

Steve
yes almost white page with error occur mentioned above

When I go to this site by using my web history then I don't have the problem.

To all my new neighbours a big thank you for join and to be my friends:D
I already sent gifts to some of you:
@Ten33go , @Robster, @PeterNL , @Tatsuo, @Kb, @Comet18 , @Sdave,
@613yenta, @mike
Today i will send more.
Big thanks
Obrigada:love:
Hi there.
You are still in my waiting list please try entering my code so that we can connect.
Your gifts will not come through to me until we are connected.
Hope this helps as I do not want you to be wasting gifts.
Cheers,
Robert

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi there.
You are still in my waiting list please try entering my code so that we can connect.
Your gifts will not come through to me until we are connected.
Hope this helps as I do not want you to be wasting gifts.
Cheers,
Robert
Hi Robert
already add your code;) thanks

Hi Robert
already add your code;) thanks
Hi Laosge,
Yes that has worked we are now neighbours I look forward to helping you develop your airport & city,
I will send a gift tomorrow when my timer resets.
I have made a note of what you need and will send a Rope block as that is all I have from your list at the moment.
I am sure I will be able to send more items as you progress.
Cheers and welcome.
Robert

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - You are still showing as, "Awaiting Reply" in my queue. Try inputting my friend code and see if it connects. When you first add a neighbor, it's a good idea to make sure it has connected before sending gifts, because it may not reach who you send it too - Like in my case. I've had this happen a lot also.

My friend code is: wwgi07l (This is zero and a lower case L). Let me know when you input the code again and receive coins. I received 100 for sending you a friend request.

You may also want to do the same with the others on your list, or ask them if you are connected or showing as, "Awaiting Reply" before sending any more gifts. That way you don't waste them.
Yes. I´ve sending gifts but didn´t received nothing yet:(
I will input your code to see.
THanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi Laosge,
Yes that has worked we are now neighbours I look forward to helping you develop your airport & city,
I will send a gift tomorrow when my timer resets.
I have made a note of what you need and will send a Rope block as that is all I have from your list at the moment.
I am sure I will be able to send more items as you progress.
Cheers and welcome.
Robert
So glad Robert :)
Thanks for the rope.
I will send you fuel 20 now, i don´t have nothing interesting for you :-/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - You are still showing as, "Awaiting Reply" in my queue. Try inputting my friend code and see if it connects. When you first add a neighbor, it's a good idea to make sure it has connected before sending gifts, because it may not reach who you send it too - Like in my case. I've had this happen a lot also.

My friend code is: wwgi07l (This is zero and a lower case L). Let me know when you input the code again and receive coins. I received 100 for sending you a friend request.

You may also want to do the same with the others on your list, or ask them if you are connected or showing as, "Awaiting Reply" before sending any more gifts. That way you don't waste them.
Hi Ten
already add you. Im sending gifts.
What can i send you?
If you have fligh glasses or flight helmet for the aviation school or bracelet i apreciate;)
Thanks

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Laosge - It seems to have worked, we are now connected! As far as gifts, I can send you bath towels for your hotel if you'd like. In return, any duty free items (Choc candies, filled candies, makeup, etc.) would be fine, thank you!

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts sent. Many thanks for those received:).

Anyone else had problems trying to get on the forum in the last couple of days?

Steve
@Steve26
I sure do or did. I looked in browsing history and found my post about my laptop crashing. lol i clicked that link and it got me here, so bookmarked it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom