Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip of the Week

Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.​

Look for Neighbors with the Same Level When Upgrading/Building

This tip is courtesy of our Frenglish Rocky:

When a player is at a certain level and he is upgrading his buildings, he should try to deal with neighbors at the same level for gifting. This makes it easier to get the right items to finish construction.

When you do finally finish upgrading a building, the items concerning that building will no longer be in your gift list.

I think that if you want to build your city faster, you have to deal with neighbors of the same level or close to your level.

D

Deleted member 5399

Tip of the Week

Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.​

Look for Neighbors with the Same Level When Upgrading/Building

This tip is courtesy of our Frenglish Rocky:

When a player is at a certain level and he is upgrading his buildings, he should try to deal with neighbors at the same level for gifting. This makes it easier to get the right items to finish construction.

When you do finally finish upgrading a building, the items concerning that building will no longer be in your gift list.

I think that if you want to build your city faster, you have to deal with neighbors of the same level or close to your level.
@SactoDave
Lol Okay mind reader. @Ten33go and i were just having the same discussion regarding MCC3

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
A very early Happy Holidays to all of my forum friends!! I will try to stay in the loop, but the next couple of weeks is gonna CRAZY BUSY!! Hope you and your families enjoy the holidays and have a spectacular NEW YEAR!! On a personal note...I am about to achieve a very exciting new level...I am currently sitting at 149 stars and just need a few more flights to achieve 150 star status!! It's been an awesome grind, but I really miss visiting my neighbours...Hopefully they fix this mess soon!! All the best to you and yours!!

Dan

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@KenDuckySmith
I have bad news good buddy. !KB2 is on the perpetual waitlist. And I can't find !KB anywhere. I thought we were neighbors.
I will enter your codes again, please enter Comet's we'll see how things go.

edited to add: I tried your codes, both denied. This is not fun, you got dropped somehow and now we can't be neighbors :cry::(
-Comet

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck (@cward) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
FredB (@Fred B) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received sent
Harcourt (@Harcourt) received sent
HS2 (@HS72) received sent
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) sent
Phlflyer1 (@Phylflyer) received sent
raders (@david smith) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sdave (@SactoDave) received sent
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) received sent
Ten33 (@Ten33go) received sent
Yetti (@uyetti) received sent
end Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Question:

My awesome neighbor @cats are awesome sent Tatsuo and Derby 4 lovely office chairs each and I gleefully accepted them as generous gifts. I just went to the warehouse and they are not there!
  • Has the Grinch come early and stolen my presents?
  • Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I sent a ticket to support, mystery will be solved before the Sun goes supernova...
This exact thing happened to me. I finally figured out that they were actually there but there listed as "null". I ended up with like 12 of them because I couldn't find them. And then I found them listed at the end of my list too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom