Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Did you try raders this morning? I had the white screen G! and GameInsight screen and no further yesterday on both games, but this morning Ten33go2 started up with no problems. I still need a restore code for Ten33go (Which also opened up), but other than that, might be worth a try if you already haven't done so.

@david smith - Did you try raders this morning? I had the white screen G! and GameInsight screen and no further yesterday on both games, but this morning Ten33go2 started up with no problems. I still need a restore code for Ten33go (Which also opened up), but other than that, might be worth a try if you already haven't done so.
same problem, raders wont run, contacted road404, and GI support

Hi gang - gifts out tonight. Really busy week so have tried to keep up but need to update my siggie and check who is in the event and who not so that gifts will be better tomorrow!

By the way - what will Adam say tomorrow? - Its Christmas, Eve!!!! - sorry, my favourite and couldn't wait any longer!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Stupid gifting visitation clock, reminding me of family. Always an excuse to keep me from coming over.
I should be able to send out gifts in an hour or so, but now the clock has me somewhere around 10AM CST tomorrow morning. And most likely it will reset tomorrow and make it Christmas Day.
And that's from my main account.
As if that isn't enough now it seems AC is for x86 and x64 processors only??? I don't know but the game wont sync with my tablet anymore. All it does is white screen and blinks out. I cant even uninstall the stupid app icon from my tablet unless I reset the thing.
Yup a very uncheery Christmas this has turned out to be thus far, and only getting worse.
Good night, Might be back later. If the game works right for once.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wait, what?! Getting a plane out of the Reserve hangar for greenies? No way I'm gonna use it ever. Another money-sucker Trojan gift from gi.
Is it possible to sell the reserve hangar away? Now I'm sorry I spent a place and coins for this junk. :(

Btw - my gifts are sent out to many of the board members. Do you get them? I'm not receiving anything since yesterday.
Oeps, I also spend coins on a reserve hangar but also won't use it if I have to spend greenies to use the planes in them. It's too hard to collect greenies and don't want to spend real money in it.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I was able to send my 20 gifts but didn't receive anything.
So I don't know who send to me and tried to send now gifts to persons I receive gifts from but sometimes I have some of you on the waiting list for the next day so I'm sorry if I didn't return but couldn't see my gifts.
Does anyone have had this problem after the update?

So I don't know who send to me and tried to send now gifts to persons I receive gifts from but sometimes I have some of you on the waiting list for the next day so I'm sorry if I didn't return but couldn't see my gifts.
Hi - just got one from you, many thankyous.

I had the same thing yesterday, then suddenly 20 came through in one go. Gifts tonight seem slower than normal as well, so not sure if when I get up tomorrow (it is 11.30pm here) another batch will have arrived! Fingers crossed.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
And strange things go on.

After sending my gifts and posted my message in this forum I went back to my game and a little later my gifts came in.
So I've noticed all the names and some of you I didn't send to today so you are the first on my list.
I'm not sure if I can send them tomorrow with Christmas Eve, but then I'll send them the day after.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

I sent a gift to you and I received one today a Old Lantern. Thanks. That is also what I sent you.

Since this new update, I have to visit a neighbor or enter a freind code to get my new received gifts to show up. They no longer show up on their own. So I do a visit and then go back to my gift list and it is full of gifts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom