Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Glad that you happy, but I start thinking, that all these quests are created just to make you unfocused from collecting items for Space launches...
I am thinking the same. Many are clicking planetariums or other space buildings to get more coins, collections and exp points. But to click on roses and butterflyes around the neighbors buildings, yes, unfocusing from main points of AC game. I miss flying, (new) destinations, collecting items from flights, etc. Clicking on flowers, butterflyies, or any Gangnams... :bag:

Can you imagine, how employees of JFK airport or Heatrow airport running with Butterfly Nets around the airport.... :hilarious:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today!!

@Vivke : butterfly net
@rocky : fuel 20
@strats : butterfly net
@SactoDave : fuel 20
@HS72 : (main game account) : butterfly net
@Susi : (newgirl) : butterfly net
@PeterNL : butterfly net
@Dan Jansen : (greenwolf74) : butterfly net
@Rainer : butterfly net
@Cluck : butterfly net
@m-bari (Mike O): butterfly net
@wkndcmpr : butterfly net
@sophiaelizebeth : butterfly net

No forum users:
teddy1 : butterfly net
saksakss: butterfly net
Rodolfus: butterfly net
anthodu64: butterfly net
Ednok: butterfly net
W159 : butterfly net
glasha :butterfly net

Tanks 4 all gifts

way from home a couple of days with a very short gifting window, and late at that! Received exactly 20 gifts today so will return each one an event gift, and same to those who gift me tomorrow then at weekend will recheck everyone's signatures for the weekend when I can concentrate!!!

Easter event a flop for me - needed 2 fish so didn't complete.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
SO had an issue with my PC was getting a blinking screen. It had a loop started wherein a thumbnail handler extraction host process was starting over and over. After a bit of time I was able to get to a point to hit a restore point. Unfortunately with this came a time traveler/cheater message. Have lost my easter event reward, my green launch is no longer launched and I can not collect literally anything from my airport. So won't be able to gift or do anything until GI takes care of the issue. However if I don't get back the meager amount of gold and silver tokens I had and get a better restoration of my game I may just move on. Will keep you informed so if I do take that course my neighbors won't waste gifts on me.
@Wired Parrott good luck with getting it back. Hope it works out.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
SO had an issue with my PC was getting a blinking screen. It had a loop started wherein a thumbnail handler extraction host process was starting over and over. After a bit of time I was able to get to a point to hit a restore point. Unfortunately with this came a time traveler/cheater message. Have lost my easter event reward, my green launch is no longer launched and I can not collect literally anything from my airport. So won't be able to gift or do anything until GI takes care of the issue. However if I don't get back the meager amount of gold and silver tokens I had and get a better restoration of my game I may just move on. Will keep you informed so if I do take that course my neighbors won't waste gifts on me.

That is strange that you were accused of time travelling backward. What advantage would that be. Im sorry for your game. I have had to use restore on my computer 2 times. I didn't get a message. That seems odd because the restore function is a completely valid way to recover from computer system malfunction. It is a protection device and should not be any way associated with time travelling. Did you change your time after you restored? Seems strange. I'm sorry I hope you work it out. Let us know

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Last edited:
That is strange that you were accused of time travelling backward. What advantage would that be. Im sorry for your game. I have had to use restore on my computer 2 times. I didn't get a message. That seems odd because the restore function is a completely valid way to recover from computer system malfunction. It is a protection device and should not be any way associated with time travelling. Did you change your time after you restored? Seems strange. I'm sorry I hope you work it out. Let us know
No didn't change anything. Though after reading your post I looked at my clock and it was indeed 2 hours ahead of my time zone. Went in to the clock settings and the sync with internet time wasn't working. Fiddled with it a bit and got it to sync up. I mentioned to support that going back shouldn't have triggered this....should have been more observant, of course I was kind of annoyed after messing around with the PC for several hours. :unsure:

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out. Thank you everyone! I will be focusing on event for a while and will be gifting based on that. Anybody had any luck with neighbor butterflies? I have gotten one from my airport and nothing from neighbors but only have a few tries. I also had no luck with neighbor farmers markets so gave up on those right away.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Helpful Hint copied from @Anubhav Thanks buddy!
Spy Glass"This bonus increases the chance of quest item drop (both common and collectible) by 150% for 6 hours."
Quests are the icons that occasionally appear on the left side of the screen. Sometimes they are main quests, like the recent "The Great Game" and "Santa's Bad Day" quests. At times, there are subquests that appear that walk you step by step through the main quest. Using a Spy Glass bonus increases the chance of drops from flights that are part of these quests.
Dice
"This bonus doubles the chance of item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible items) for 6 hours."
If you fly to an Excavations destination trying to get a Map Chest drop, a Dice bonus will help. Or, if you fly to Iceland trying to get a Deicer drop, a Dice bonus will help.
Golden Dice
"Increases the chance of a collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest items) by 150% for 6 hours."
Collectibles are items that appear in the Collections tab. I recently flew Giants to the five Tale of Bygone Years destinations -- Kyiv, Novgorod, Murom, Smolensk and Chernihiv -- to earn a Winter Palace. I used Golden Dice to increase my chances of drops of the items necessary to complete that collection. The bottom line was that when I used Golden Dice, I got an average of twice the drops that I got when I did not use Golden Dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom