Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Have not played since last Thursday (April 23). Still deciding if I will play any more. Support told me my game was still blocked after they accused me of Time Travel. It wasn't blocked and I had played for 3 days. Tells me a lot about support and how they can wrongly accuse people. Why spend money and time when they can just take away when you are playing by the rules. Thank you to everyone that helped me with my game with all their gifts. I will let all my friends know if I decide to start playing again in the near future.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Ronnie K

Sorry To Say That Nowadays I don't Play Airport city anymore.
From The Feb, i have dropped Playing AC.
When i Bought New Laptop and started Playing on it.
But GI Crashed My Game and i does Not want to Contact GI Support Team.
Also When there is Level 50 In the Game,I will Be There To Help You.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Guys

A Major Update of The Game is Coming
Stay Tuned.

Screenshot (201).jpg

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts I received. Special thanks @cward and @Rainer fulfilling all my needed Demodulators.
@yenta613, Thanks for the Podiums. If you could send the last one I need, that would be great!

Anyone know who has Smart Glasses, Routers, or Intercoms ? Where did others get theirs? I know @Rainer had Routers in the past.

@Steve26 , Glad you got your game working again. I sent you a few nets and hope you can complete the event!

My gifts are all sent.

Thanks for all the gifts I received. Special thanks @cward and @Rainer fulfilling all my needed Demodulators.
@yenta613, Thanks for the Podiums. If you could send the last one I need, that would be great!

Anyone know who has Smart Glasses, Routers, or Intercoms ? Where did others get theirs? I know @Rainer had Routers in the past.

@Steve26 , Glad you got your game working again. I sent you a few nets and hope you can complete the event!

My gifts are all sent.
You're welcome
Unfortunately I have no router.
@KenDuckySmith has intercom.

@Xovon I sent you an invitation.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need

My gifts are all sent.

I have routers.....

Chuck

Vivke

350+ Star Club

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Anubhav Awesome news! Thanks for the heads up!

I hope they auto-level everybody up that has been sitting at 40. I am at 870,000 experience points now. It will be like Christmas!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I am at 870,000 experience points now. It will be like Christmas!

According To Me You Will Definitely Go To Level 50 Directly.
It Happen Same to WinPhone Players.
I am also Hoping The Same.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Thank you for the gifts received:)(y). Have sent mine out. I prioritized those who sent me multiple gifts during my enforced break from the game before sending gifts in order of receipt. Will send to others tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the items I can gift changed substantially overnight:censored:. Updated list below.

PS: Can't wait for levels above 40:) :hungry:. Don't think I'll complete Spring event though - too many butterflies needed:depressed:.

Steve

Reactions: .sv
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7o279m
Username
Xovon
Good evening,

Gifts sent ^^ tell me if you need something i can send. (i update my signature for my needs every time i receive something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom