Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What other games do you play?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The only game other than AC I play regularly is The Simpsons Tapped Out. Probably the funniest game out because the Simpson writers hold very little sacred. I always get a laugh out of the dialog.
I look in on Farmville 2 every so often; the quests are too frantic and require too much time for too little reward.
I've tried other GI games in the past but that darned Facebook integration is a real nuisance. Sunshine Bay could have been a great game without the requirement to add Facebook friends for land expansion.
Cheers,
Tom

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I have tried a few like the tribez, cool game but takes a lot of time, AC is way better :) I tried transport empire and its cool too but along the same lines as the tribez, I really liked the intro to transport empire... I would logg out and in a couple of times to see it, I wish airport city had an intro like that :) my only other game is real racing 3 :) I am a gear head and I love to race... cheers to all:)

Top Bottom