Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What happen in this date ?

In 15 Jun 2020 and 20 Jan 2020 something special happen in the forum who know what is it ?? :cigar:
Tow things happen one in each date :unsure:
The only hint i can give is the answer for both in one page :pompus::pompus::pompus:
Lets see who the clever member can find the answer first ;)
Staff members do not answer this or give help please :stop::stop:
This thread i started just for fun and post a questions for you guys to make some activity and have fun.
But if it's worth it and members like it maybe i can make small competition every few weeks or months and ask Dave to make a special Medal reward for the one who post first correct answer (y)
Good Luck

Last edited:
In 15 Jun 2020 and 20 Jan 2020 something special happen in the forum who know what is it ?? :cigar:
Tow things happen one in each date :unsure:
The only hint i can give is the answer for both in one page :pompus::pompus::pompus:
Lets see who the clever member can find the answer first ;)
Staff members do not answer this or give help please :stop::stop:
This thread i started just for fun and post a questions for you guys to make some activity and have fun.
But if it's worth it and members like it maybe i can make small competition every few weeks or months and ask Dave to make a special Medal reward for the one who post first correct answer (y)
Good Luck
This won’t work @Husam
as we saw the other day, the date we see on posts is related to our time zone, so you can see 15/01/2020 when to me is recorded 14/01/2020… (if I recall you’re some hours ahead of me)
and when you say one page, do you mean one thread or one forum?

This won’t work @Husam
as we saw the other day, the date we see on posts is related to our time zone, so you can see 15/01/2020 when to me is recorded 14/01/2020… (if I recall you’re some hours ahead of me)
and when you say one page, do you mean one thread or one forum?
I understand you but No problem for the time zone ;) specially with this question.

Most members and guests on line
There is winner congratulation and well done.
forum statistics.jpg

The answer in the main website page for both dates.
giphy-downsized.gif

Z-33 was right @Husam
1469+92=1561
i guess he didn’t want to spoil the game for th remaining members
Except the question was what happened on these 2 dates. If he’d said 1561 visitors ok, but he didn’t. Precision! The answer wasn’t 1561. - 1561 what? Bananas for breakfast?
Real example of answer the question and not try to be too clever and sophisticated!

Z-33

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@Z-33 next time don’t be shy and reveal the whole result as soon as you find
Hehe, sorry, was not my intencion to make so much fuss. When I found the answer I also saw that I was the only one online, so just like you wrote, I would not spoil it so early. But for sure, I was hoping someone would understand my answer, and you did 😊 that said, I promise, I’ll never do it again

Top Bottom