Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome to the Updated AirportCityGame!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I, m still needing to learn a lot with this forum and game, and this will probably in the wrong forum, but after many months playing with user name that was giving whel i started, i now would like to change my user name tp something easier to recognise, So i see this post on how to do this, but my Q. is, what happens in the game mode? Do my neighbors see the new name and after a while realise that it is still my old city, then accept my new name? Or is there any thing i,m missing before i change my user name? Thanks Andy

Don‘t forget that this forum and the game itself are not connect in any way - you have to change the name always separatly. When you change your name in game it is directly visible to your neighbors in their friend lists without any notification to them. So yes they have to realise it by themself who you are.

I, m still needing to learn a lot with this forum and game, and this will probably in the wrong forum, but after many months playing with user name that was giving whel i started, i now would like to change my user name tp something easier to recognise, So i see this post on how to do this, but my Q. is, what happens in the game mode? Do my neighbors see the new name and after a while realise that it is still my old city, then accept my new name? Or is there any thing i,m missing before i change my user name? Thanks Andy
Hi Andy. game is game, forum is forum. no direct connections between the two. And, after all, this is an unofficial forum.

Changing your in game name won’t affect any existing connections, so your neighbors don’t have to accept you again...

This being said, there are benefits in having the same name in game and in forum, especially if you have many forum members.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Yes Right, I forgot about that, Thanks, Being now said though, How do you change you game name to match, or close to your forum name? I went to my settings and profile but did not see any links to do this. Probably something easy,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Hi,
If your neighbors from the forum then you create a thread and inform that you going to change your game name from A to B its your choice.
In this forum you can create your thread to inform all members and the title should be Game name changing so the members in the airport city chat room will see it too.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/forum-news-information.32/
Also you can mention this in your signature.
If you need help please send me PM or reply to this message or any staff member will help you.
How do i send you or anyone a PM, apoligise for so many Q,s just not really good on computors and this is the most advance forum i,ve ever been in, Thanks Andy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
How do i send you or anyone a PM, apoligise for so many Q,s just not really good on computors and this is the most advance forum i,ve ever been in, Thanks Andy
Also most of my neighbors are not on the forum, and have just started to cultivate forum members and purge so non forum members that seem to be contiually in sleep mode

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
How you change your forum name is detailed in the first post.
The pictures below show how to change your in game name. This does not affect your friend code.
67D142D0-B884-450F-9C2A-B642EE1D055E.jpeg
4436BB08-71D6-428E-B121-67AEEA2DC0BB.jpeg
FC53D476-7779-4F5E-AF3A-2122F7AD9D92.jpeg
B845D48F-287B-46D7-BFAF-5922505D886E.jpeg

The below shows 2 ways in which you can PM, or ‘start a conversation’ with a member.
A82454CF-A5FF-45FA-8AEE-A802467C3CFE.jpeg
A514982A-579C-4A99-AA75-4704DED94A17.jpeg

As you see above @Barkmi4 (Mike) show you with screenshot hope this help you.
Dont worry about asking Qs we here to help you (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Ok Great!, i was looking at that game profile selection, but was not sure, I,ll try to change my forum name first them my game user name to match, or does it make any difference

Ok Great!, i was looking at that game profile selection, but was not sure, I,ll try to change my forum name first them my game user name to match, or does it make any difference
The forum name i approve it for you to change it you will receive notification (y)
But for the game you have to follow the steps in the screenshot that posted here #26 by @Barkmi4 (Mike)
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/welcome-to-the-updated-airportcitygame.38096/post-517445
If you still need help please ask.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Oh., I alsmost forgot! We also have an app now! That's the good news. Bad news is this will work for everyone except people using Apple devices. (At the moment) The only reason for this is that Apple have failed to update to common technical specfications unlike every other player out there.

To download the app, withint the URL bar you should see some kind of + sign.
View attachment 43436

You can also download the app via the menu
View attachment 43438
Any news on a potential Apple app?

Top Bottom